Han Sun-hwa, again to flamers, Warning "to contact...or I'll release the contents."

Actor Han Sun-hwa Warns to Flamer againHan Sun-hwa told his SNS on the 25th, Ive been thinking a lot. The person who sent DM...I sent you the number.Please contact me or please give me DM again. Or I will release the contents. In addition, Han Sun-hwa posted a picture of the SNS account ID of netizens who are presumed to be flamers.Han Sun-hwa said on his SNS on the 21st, Who are you going to upload? If you give me the DM again, I will go.Or I will upload the contents you sent. DB

Actor Han Sun-hwa Warns to flamer again

Han Sun-hwa told his SNS on the 25th, "I've been thinking a lot. The person who sent DM...I sent you the number. Please contact me or please give me DM again. Or I will release the contents. "

In addition, Han Sun-hwa posted a picture of the SNS account ID of netizens who are presumed to be flamers.

Han Sun-hwa said on his SNS on the 21st, "Who are you going to upload? If you give me the DM again, I will go. Or I will upload the contents you sent. "

DB