Han Sun-hwa, Warning for the flammer? "Who the hell...do you want me to upload the contents?"

Actor Han Sun-hwa has made a snap of flammers looking like Warning.Han Sun-hwa wrote on his SNS on the 21st, Who the hell are you? If you give me the DM again, I will go.Or I will upload what you sent. In addition, I posted a picture of a netizens private SNS account ID.Han Sun-hwas post is raising the curiosity of the netizens. Fans are responding that they should not be able to do so while they are expected to be a flammer.DB

Actor Han Sun-hwa has made a snap of flammers looking like Warning.

Han Sun-hwa wrote on his SNS on the 21st, "Who the hell are you? If you give me the DM again, I will go. Or I will upload what you sent. "

In addition, I posted a picture of a netizen's private SNS account ID.

Han Sun-hwa's post is raising the curiosity of the netizens. Fans are responding that they should not be able to do so while they are expected to be a flammer.

DB