Jeon Do-yeon also has a unique 'being-in-being' for his phone appearance

As soon as I first received the call and greeted the members, Yang Se-hyeong said, I think I heard this laughter somewhere.When the other members did not notice yet, Most of the comedians follow the imitation of his vocal cords, and the woman beyond the receiver laughed.The hint fairy, which finally revealed its identity by greeting, was Jeon Do-yeon.In a conversation with Jeon Do-yeon, the members expressed their welcome and expected that they would like to appear as masters once.Lee Seung-gi asked Jeon Do-yeon, Do not you have a relationship with us? And Jeon Do-yeon said, Yes.I had previously signed by Lee Seung-gi, and the members were booed to say, Did you deliberately say to be proud?

As soon as I first received the call and greeted the members, Yang Se-hyeong said, "I think I heard this laughter somewhere." When the other members did not notice yet, "Most of the comedians follow the imitation of his vocal cords," and the woman beyond the receiver laughed.

The 'hint fairy', which finally revealed its identity by greeting, was Jeon Do-yeon. In a conversation with Jeon Do-yeon, the members expressed their welcome and expected that they would like to appear as masters once. Lee Seung-gi asked Jeon Do-yeon, "Do not you have a relationship with us?" And Jeon Do-yeon said, "Yes. I had previously signed by Lee Seung-gi, "and the members were booed to say," Did you deliberately say to be proud? "