"TV Cultwo Show" Lee Ji-hoon "Topgol Lee Seung-gi? Too Thank You...Preparing New Songs"

Actor and singer Lee Ji-hoon revealed his gratitude for the modifier Lee Seung-gi.Song Yong-jin, Lee Ji-hoon, and VIXX Ken, who are appearing in musical Sherlock Holmes: Lost Children on SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) on the 14th, appeared as guests.On this day, the comedian toilet was accompanied by a special DJ.DJ Kim Tae-gyun asked Lee Ji-hoon, I heard it was called Topgol Lee Seung-gi recently, do you know?Lee Ji-hoon said, I am so grateful to you, Lee Seung-gi is doing well.If you do that, it is really Thank You. Lee Ji-hoon then revealed his plans to release a solo album.Lee Ji-hoon said, In fact, I have been working alone for 10 years without a company, so I have been working on my work because it is difficult to make an album.I want to present it to fans who liked my song because I was starting to sing, he said.Lee Ji-hoon made his debut in the music industry in 1996 with his debut song Why Heavenly; since then, he has been acting in various dramas and movies.He is currently working as a musical actor.Meanwhile, musical Sherlock Holmes: The Missing Children starring Song Yong-jin, Lee Ji-hoon and VIXX Ken will be performed at BBCH Hall, Gwanglim Art Center, Gangnam-gu, Seoul from 15th to 19th April.PhotosDB

Actor and singer Lee Ji-hoon revealed his gratitude for the modifier Lee Seung-gi.

Song Yong-jin, Lee Ji-hoon, and VIXX Ken, who are appearing in musical "Sherlock Holmes: Lost Children" on SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) on the 14th, appeared as guests. On this day, the comedian toilet was accompanied by a special DJ.

DJ Kim Tae-gyun asked Lee Ji-hoon, "I heard it was called 'Topgol Lee Seung-gi' recently, do you know?" Lee Ji-hoon said, "I am so grateful to you, Lee Seung-gi is doing well. If you do that, it is really Thank You. "

Lee Ji-hoon then revealed his plans to release a solo album. Lee Ji-hoon said, "In fact, I have been working alone for 10 years without a company, so I have been working on my work because it is difficult to make an album. “I want to present it to fans who liked my song because I was starting to sing,” he said.

Lee Ji-hoon made his debut in the music industry in 1996 with his debut song Why Heavenly; since then, he has been acting in various dramas and movies. He is currently working as a musical actor.

Meanwhile, musical 'Sherlock Holmes: The Missing Children' starring Song Yong-jin, Lee Ji-hoon and VIXX Ken will be performed at BBCH Hall, Gwanglim Art Center, Gangnam-gu, Seoul from 15th to 19th April.

PhotosDB