All The Butlers' Jeon Do-yeon, Hint Fairy Appears...' Passion Master' Identity is Kim Nam-gil

Actor Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairy in All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 9th.Yang Se-hyeong said, I think I know this man.I thought he didnt appear well in the entertainment show, but he didnt show up on the talk program a while ago. The hint fairy said, I think he did.Yang Se-hyeong said, 100 out of 100 comedians know how to simulate his vocal cords.Lee Seung-gi, who noticed Identity in a cool laugh, asked, Is it not Jeon Do-yeon? The hint fairy replied, Yes.The members cheered.Lee Seung-gi asked, Is not there a relationship with me before?Ive been signed by Lee Seung-gi before, said Jeon Do-yeon.My daughter was so fond of seeing Lee Seung-gis drama that she was signed as a fan, explained Jeon Do-yeon.When the foster child asked, Does your daughter still like it? Jeon Do-yeon laughed in silence. The teens keep changing their minds, said Jeon Do-yeon.Were busy with our public relations, said Jeon Do-yeon, who is about to release the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep.Jeon Do-yeon said he would invite members of All The Butlers to the premiere.Shin Sung-rok tried to call Jeon Do-yeon Madame and to get in touch.I should introduce the master once, said Jeon Do-yeon, who said of the master that appeared on the day, I have done the same thing with me.Its a nice thing to meet you like I saw yesterday, and Ive been chatting and going to karaoke, he said.When Lee Seung-gi asked if he was a lot of excitement, Jeon Do-yeon replied, Its a lot of excitement.When Lee Seung-gi asked, What songs do you usually choose?, Jeon Do-yeon hesitated and said, There is no memory to hear that Friend song and only the memory I sang.Jeon Do-yeon gave a hint that he was Actor and also a representative of a five-year cultural and arts nonprofit organization.Did you wear comfortable shoes today? he said, he likes walking very much, and hell have to walk a little longer.Im feeling good, so Ill walk until tomorrow, he said.Ill give you a decisive hint, said Jeon Do-yeon, and recently (I received) the subject of the acting. The members quickly noticed the masters Identity.It was Actor Kim Nam-gil. You have a pleasant time, said Jeon Do-yeon.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairy in All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 9th.

Yang Se-hyeong said, "I think I know this man. I thought he didn’t appear well in the entertainment show, but he didn’t show up on the talk program a while ago.” The hint fairy said, “I think he did.” Yang Se-hyeong said, "100 out of 100 comedians know how to simulate his vocal cords." Lee Seung-gi, who noticed Identity in a cool laugh, asked, “Is it not Jeon Do-yeon?” The hint fairy replied, “Yes.” The members cheered.

Lee Seung-gi asked, "Is not there a relationship with me before?" “I’ve been signed by Lee Seung-gi before,” said Jeon Do-yeon. “My daughter was so fond of seeing Lee Seung-gi’s drama that she was signed as a fan,” explained Jeon Do-yeon. When the foster child asked, “Does your daughter still like it?” Jeon Do-yeon laughed in silence. “The teens keep changing their minds,” said Jeon Do-yeon.

“We’re busy with our public relations,” said Jeon Do-yeon, who is about to release the movie “The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep.” Jeon Do-yeon said he would invite members of All The Butlers to the premiere. Shin Sung-rok tried to call Jeon Do-yeon "Madame" and to get in touch.

“I should introduce the master once,” said Jeon Do-yeon, who said of the master that appeared on the day, “I have done the same thing with me.” “It’s a nice thing to meet you like I saw yesterday, and I’ve been chatting and going to karaoke,” he said. When Lee Seung-gi asked if he was "a lot of excitement," Jeon Do-yeon replied, "It's a lot of excitement." When Lee Seung-gi asked, "What songs do you usually choose?", Jeon Do-yeon hesitated and said, "There is no Memory to hear that Friend song and only the Memory I sang."

Jeon Do-yeon gave a hint that he was "Actor and also a representative of a five-year cultural and arts nonprofit organization." “Did you wear comfortable shoes today?” he said, “he likes walking very much, and he’ll have to walk a little longer.” “I’m feeling good, so I’ll walk until tomorrow,” he said.

“I’ll give you a decisive hint,” said Jeon Do-yeon, “and recently (I received) the subject of the acting.” The members quickly noticed the master’s Identity. It was Actor Kim Nam-gil. “You have a pleasant time,” said Jeon Do-yeon.