Yoo Jae-Suk testimony "Awards line-up completes...There are Awards you want to get"

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk teased Lee Kwangsoo by revealing his feelings for the awards for the entertainment.On the 19th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, the members gave thanks to the viewers.The recording was held the day after the 2019 Entertainment Awards, and Yoo Jae-Suk appeared with the members celebration.I did not expect it, but I won the Rookie Award, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who received the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize and MBC Entertainment Grand Prize Rookie Award. I finally achieved all the lineups.Haha said, No, were not enough yet. (Kwangsoo received) SNS Star Award, teased Lee Kwangsoo, and Yoo Jae-Suk also said, There are separate awards I really want to receive.Its a clean-up prize (which Kwangsoo received), adding to Lee Kwangsoos teasing.Since then, the members have also congratulated Kim Jong Kook and Woo Awards, who have won the Best Awards.I also told viewers that I am grateful for the big prize.

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk teased Lee Kwangsoo by revealing his feelings for the Awards for the entertainment.

On the 19th SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', the members gave thanks to the viewers.

The recording was held the day after the 2019 Entertainment Awards, and Yoo Jae-Suk appeared with the members' celebration. "I did not expect it, but I won the Rookie award," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who received the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize and MBC Entertainment Grand Prize Rookie award. "I finally achieved all the lineups."

Haha said, "No, we're not enough yet. " (Kwangsoo received) SNS Star Award," teased Lee Kwangsoo, and Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "There are separate Awards I really want to receive. "It's a clean-up prize (which Kwangsoo received), adding to Lee Kwangsoo's teasing.

Since then, the members have also congratulated Kim Jong Kook and Woo Awards, who have won the Best Awards. I also told viewers that I am grateful for the big prize.