Running Man' Haha, "I know Dreamy is Father ignorant...Yoo Jae-Suk, "JiHo also points out Father English language pronunciation"

Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha revealed their grievances as FathersOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 26th, the New Years wishes of Running Man members were revealed.On the day of the show, the audience opened with a big bow to the new year. Yoo Jae-Suk asked the members for the New Years wishes.Haha said, I am learning now. I want to learn something. He said, I want to get something to the first one.Now Dreamy knew that Father was ignorant. By the time he was five, he thought he was good at English language.But when I was six years old, I was all over it. Yoo Jae-Suk said, In fact, I read JiHos English language fairy tale book, and by the time I was seven years old, JiHo said, Do not read Father now.I dont read Father anymore because of the pronunciation, he said. I dont read English language fairy tales after I was seven years old.Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Song Ji-hyo for his wishes.Haha, who watched the troubled Song Ji-hyo, said, Its smoking cessation, and Lee Kwang-soo said, I want you to hang up this year.

Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha revealed their grievances as Fathers

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 26th, the New Year's wishes of Running Man members were revealed.

On the day of the show, the audience opened with a big bow to the new year. Yoo Jae-Suk asked the members for the New Year's wishes.

Haha said, "I am learning now. I want to learn something." He said, "I want to get something to the first one. Now Dreamy knew that Father was ignorant. By the time he was five, he thought he was good at English language. But when I was six years old, I was all over it. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "In fact, I read JiHo's English language fairy tale book, and by the time I was seven years old, JiHo said, 'Do not read Father now.' "I don't read Father anymore because of the pronunciation," he said. "I don't read English language fairy tales after I was seven years old."

Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Song Ji-hyo for his wishes. Haha, who watched the troubled Song Ji-hyo, said, "It's smoking cessation," and Lee Kwang-soo said, "I want you to hang up this year."