Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min and Pink Loveline..."As Heart Says" (Running Man')

The comedian Yang Se-chan and Actor Jeon So-min formed a pink love line.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 19th, a hotter love line between Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min was drawn.At the opening ceremony, the members mentioned the scene where Jeon So-min stole tears after Yang Se-chan won the Excellence Prize at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards ceremony held on December 28 last year.In particular, Haha said, Sechan was a little drunk at the dinner party, and he said, Now I will do what my Heart tells me to do. After that, the partner decision game started, and Yang Se-chan expressed his sincerity about Jeon So-min.The partner decision-making was a way for a person who was sitting on a rotating chair to talk about his ideal, and the person who was involved or wanted to go out challenged the matching.When the sitting person turned around and handed the Doll, it was a partner confirmation.I hope the person who is beautiful in Wink comes, and I like the hair of the hair, said Yang Se-chan, who became the first runner.Jeon So-min headed to Yang Se-chan the fastest among female performers, and Yang Se-chan turned around and confirmed that there was Jeon So-min.Jeon Sang-min, who met Yang Se-chan and his eyes, winked at him and Yang Se-chan laughed.Yang Se-chan, who was worried, handed the Doll to Jeon So-min, saying, I will do what my Heart says. However, Jeon So-min, who received the Doll, said, I do not do this.It is not funny to do this, he said, I gave it to you as a joke, but what if you give it seriously? However, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I liked it a lot earlier.I thought I was getting a Confessionss of love, he teased the two.On the 12th broadcast, Jeon So-min embraced Yang Se-chan, who wrote a gorilla mask, and expressed his affection for cute.In the final Name tag torn game on the day, Jeon So-min took out his personal cell phone while Yang Se-chan was talking.At that time, Yoo Jae-Suk and his members said, Why do you take a personal cell phone when there are so many cameras?, I want to see you when I want to see you later?The production team added a smile by posting the caption, I fill my Heart with broadcasting.So, the runners audience are showing their expectation that the second Monday Couple will be born after Song Ji-hyo and Gary.PhotosSBS screen capture

The comedian Yang Se-chan and Actor Jeon So-min formed a pink love line.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 19th, a hotter love line between Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min was drawn.

At the opening ceremony, the members mentioned the scene where Jeon So-min stole tears after Yang Se-chan won the Excellence Prize at the 2019 SBS entertainment Awards ceremony held on December 28 last year. In particular, Haha said, "Sechan was a little drunk at the dinner party, and he said," Now I will do what my Heart tells me to do. "

After that, the partner decision game started, and Yang Se-chan expressed his sincerity about Jeon So-min. The partner decision-making was a way for a person who was sitting on a rotating chair to talk about his ideal, and the person who was involved or wanted to go out challenged the matching. When the sitting person turned around and handed the Doll, it was a partner confirmation.

“I hope the person who is beautiful in Wink comes, and I like the hair of the hair,” said Yang Se-chan, who became the first runner. Jeon So-min headed to Yang Se-chan the fastest among female performers, and Yang Se-chan turned around and confirmed that there was Jeon So-min. Jeon Sang-min, who met Yang Se-chan and his eyes, winked at him and Yang Se-chan laughed.

Yang Se-chan, who was worried, handed the Doll to Jeon So-min, saying, "I will do what my Heart says." However, Jeon So-min, who received the Doll, said, "I do not do this. "It is not funny to do this," he said, "I gave it to you as a joke, but what if you give it seriously?" However, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I liked it a lot earlier. I thought I was getting a Confessionss of love," he teased the two.

On the 12th broadcast, Jeon So-min embraced Yang Se-chan, who wrote a gorilla mask, and expressed his affection for "cute". In the final Name tag torn game on the day, Jeon So-min took out his personal cell phone while Yang Se-chan was talking. At that time, Yoo Jae-Suk and his members said, "Why do you take a personal cell phone when there are so many cameras?", "I want to see you when I want to see you later?" The production team added a smile by posting the caption, 'I fill my Heart with broadcasting.'

So, the runners' audience are showing their expectation that the second Monday Couple will be born after Song Ji-hyo and Gary.

PhotosSBS screen capture