Yang Se-chan, partnered with Jeon So-min, said, "I will do what the Heart tells me."

Yang Se-chan has partnered with Jeon So-min.On SBSs Running Man, which aired on the 19th, the cast was portrayed as a partner.If a person who was sitting in a rotating chair turned to talk about his ideal, the person who was involved or the person who wanted to go out challenged the matching.When the sitting person turned around and handed the Doll, it was a partner confirmation.Yang said, I hope the wink is beautiful. I like the hair of one-shot. Behind Yang, Jeon So-min was sitting.Jeon Sang-min, who met Yang Se-chan and his eyes, winked at him and Yang Se-chan laughed.Yang Se-chan, who was worried, handed the Doll to Jeon So-min, saying, I will do what my Heart tells me.It is not funny if you do this, he laughed at the scene.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Yang Se-chan has partnered with Jeon So-min.

On SBS's Running Man, which aired on the 19th, the cast was portrayed as a partner.

If a person who was sitting in a rotating chair turned to talk about his ideal, the person who was involved or the person who wanted to go out challenged the matching. When the sitting person turned around and handed the Doll, it was a partner confirmation.

Yang said, "I hope the wink is beautiful. I like the hair of one-shot." Behind Yang, Jeon So-min was sitting. Jeon Sang-min, who met Yang Se-chan and his eyes, winked at him and Yang Se-chan laughed.

Yang Se-chan, who was worried, handed the Doll to Jeon So-min, saying, "I will do what my Heart tells me." It is not funny if you do this, "he laughed at the scene.

Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.