itzy "So happy and thankful to be with fans...I'm looking forward to more."

The girl group ITZY said, Thank you always.ITZY posted several photos on the official SNS on the afternoon of the afternoon and announced the recent news of New Year.When I finished 2019, I thought that I believed in a lot of things with us, and I was so happy every time I was together, he said to his fans.I think were looking forward to seeing more of our first year together because it was so cool, ITZY added. I always appreciate it and I believe youre happy with New Year.ITZY posted a lot of photos with the article thanking the fans and reported the recent situation.ITZY members are attracting attention by releasing photos of natural aspects of everyday life as well as photos of bright smiles of the whole body.ITZY debuted in February last year and has received a lot of attention and is sweeping the award ceremony.ITZY Official SNS
The girl group ITZY said, Thank you always.ITZY posted several photos on the official SNS on the afternoon of the afternoon and announced the recent news of New Year.When I finished 2019, I thought that I believed in a lot of things with us, and I was so happy every time I was together, he said to his fans.I think were looking forward to seeing more of our first year together because it was so cool, ITZY added. I always appreciate it and I believe youre happy with New Year.ITZY posted a lot of photos with the article thanking the fans and reported the recent situation.ITZY members are attracting attention by releasing photos of natural aspects of everyday life as well as photos of bright smiles of the whole body.ITZY debuted in February last year and has received a lot of attention and is sweeping the award ceremony.ITZY Official SNS

The girl group itzy said, "Thank you always."

itzy posted several photos on the official SNS on the afternoon of the afternoon and announced the recent news of New Year. "When I finished 2019, I thought that I believed in a lot of things with us, and I was so happy every time I was together," he said to his fans.

“I think we’re looking forward to seeing more of our first year together because it was so cool,” itzy added. “I always appreciate it and I believe you’re happy with New Year.”

itzy posted a lot of photos with the article thanking the fans and reported the recent situation. itzy members are attracting attention by releasing photos of natural aspects of everyday life as well as photos of bright smiles of the whole body.

itzy debuted in February last year and has received a lot of attention and is sweeping the award ceremony.

itzy Official SNS