Lee Jin-ho "The AD Follow-up Model I took is Jung Woo-sung...Proud" (TV Cultwo Show)

TV Cultwo Show Lee Jin-ho showed his pride in becoming actor Jung Woo-sung after the follow-up model of AD he had taken.Comedian Mun Se-yun joined SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) on the 20th as a special DJ.The guest starred comedian Lee Jin-ho.Lee Jin-ho recently made headlines with Nongbungi Lab. Mun Se-yun revealed an anecdote that Lee Jin-hos best friend Lee Yong-jin said, I have never even broken that.Lee Jin-ho laughed, explaining, I tried to shake my shoulders, I gave him dog food, but I never gave him a sobab.Another listener reported a witness to a comprehensive shopping mall specializing in electronics, saying that Lee Jin-ho had only visited the air purifier at the shopping mall.Lee Jin-ho said, I went to see him in the middle of shooting.DJs mentioned Lee Jin-hos AD Model at the mall, and Lee Jin-ho surprised the crowd by saying, Now the Model contract is over. I am proud that my next Model is Jung Woo-sung.

TV Cultwo Show Lee Jin-ho showed his pride in becoming actor Jung Woo-sung after the follow-up Model of AD he hAD taken.

Comedian Mun Se-yun joined SBS Power FM's 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) on the 20th as a special DJ. The guest starred comedian Lee Jin-ho.

Lee Jin-ho recently mADe heADlines with "Nongbungi Lab." Mun Se-yun revealed an anecdote that Lee Jin-ho's best friend Lee Yong-jin said, "I have never even broken that."

Lee Jin-ho laughed, explaining, “I tried to shake my shoulders, I gave him dog food, but I never gave him a sobab.”

Another listener reported a witness to a comprehensive shopping mall specializing in electronics, saying that Lee Jin-ho hAD only visited the air purifier at the shopping mall. Lee Jin-ho said, "I went to see him in the middle of shooting."

DJs mentioned Lee Jin-ho's AD Model at the mall, and Lee Jin-ho surprised the crowd by saying, "Now the Model contract is over." "I am proud that my next Model is Jung Woo-sung."