lg Twins, 2020 year

rookie player orientation implementationThe LG Twins will be at the Ariel Lin LG Champion Spark on September 9-14.I conducted Orientation for the Rookie of the Year.Fourteen new players, including Chung Geun-woo, Baek Cheong-hoon, Kim Dae-yu, Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock, and parents and family members participated in the event.Event started with the welcome and encouragement of Cha Myung-seok, and had time such as introducing LG Group and LG Twins, visiting history, talking with parents, and talking with seniors (Park Yong-taek). It was conducted as a schedule to listen to lectures such as having a mind as a professional player, basics of data analysis, benchmarking know-how of seniors, how to manage their bodies, and ethics education as a professional player.Especially, I had a free and close communication time for fostering new players through my talk with my parents of new players and coach Hwang Byung-il Futures and coaching staff.pitcher Lee Min-ho, who attended the event, said, It was time to think and worry about responsibility as a professional player.Especially, it seemed to be a more meaningful time because my parents were together. Pitcher Kim Yun-stock said: The Ariel Lin champion Spark facility is so great that I feel like Im a really professional player.I want to train hard at a good facility and show you a good look. My parents are very proud of being LGs family.

rookie player Orientation implementation The lg Twins will be at the Ariel Lin lg Champion Spark on September 9-14. I conducted 'Orientation for the Rookie of the Year'.

Fourteen new players, including Chung Geun-woo, Baek Cheong-hoon, Kim Dae-yu, Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock, and parents and family members participated in the Event.

Event started with the welcome and encouragement of Cha Myung-seok, and had time such as introducing lg Group and lg Twins, visiting history, Talking with parents, and Talking with seniors (Park Yong-taek). It was conducted as a schedule to listen to lectures such as having a mind as a professional player, basics of data analysis, benchmarking know-how of seniors, how to manage their bodies, and ethics education as a professional player.

Especially, I had a free and close communication time for fostering new players through my Talk with my parents of new players and coach Hwang Byung-il Futures and coaching staff.

pitcher Lee Min-ho, who attended the Event, said, "It was time to think and worry about responsibility as a professional player. Especially, it seemed to be a more meaningful time because my parents were together. "

Pitcher Kim Yun-stock said: "The Ariel Lin champion Spark facility is so great that I feel like I'm a really professional player. I want to train hard at a good facility and show you a good look. My parents are very proud of being lg's family. "