lg Twins to host 2020 rookie Orientation

The LG Twins conducted the 2020 Rookie Player Orientation at the Ariel Lin Champion Spark for five days from 9th to 14th.Fourteen new players, including Chung Geun-woo, Baek Cheong-hoon, Kim Dae-yu, Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock, and parents and family members participated in the event.The athletes started with the welcome and encouragement of Cha Myung-seok, introduced LG Group and LG Twins, toured the history museum, talked with parents, and talked with senior Park Yong-taek.At the event, lectures such as having a mind as a professional player, basic data analysis, benchmarking know-how of seniors, how to manage your body, and ethics education as a professional player were held.Especially, I had a free and close communication time for fostering new players through my talk with my parents of new players and coach Hwang Byung-il Futures and coaching staff.pitcher Lee Min-ho, who attended the event, said, It was time to think and worry about responsibility as a professional player.Especially, it seemed to be a more meaningful time because my parents were together. Pitcher Kim Yun-stock said: The Ariel Lin champion Spark facility is so great that I feel like Im a really professional player.I want to train hard at a good facility and show a good picture. My parents are very proud of being LGs family. Photo: LG Twins

The lg Twins conducted the '2020 Rookie Player Orientation' at the Ariel Lin Champion Spark for five days from 9th to 14th.

Fourteen new players, including Chung Geun-woo, Baek Cheong-hoon, Kim Dae-yu, Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock, and parents and family members participated in the Event. The athletes started with the welcome and encouragement of Cha Myung-seok, introduced lg Group and lg Twins, toured the history museum, Talked with parents, and Talked with senior Park Yong-taek.

At the Event, lectures such as having a mind as a professional player, basic data analysis, benchmarking know-how of seniors, how to manage your body, and ethics education as a professional player were held. Especially, I had a free and close communication time for fostering new players through my Talk with my parents of new players and coach Hwang Byung-il Futures and coaching staff.

pitcher Lee Min-ho, who attended the Event, said, "It was time to think and worry about responsibility as a professional player. Especially, it seemed to be a more meaningful time because my parents were together. "

Pitcher Kim Yun-stock said: "The Ariel Lin champion Spark facility is so great that I feel like I'm a really professional player. I want to train hard at a good facility and show a good picture. My parents are very proud of being lg's family. "

Photo: lg Twins