'EXO' Chen marriage, sex jiggles are also hot topic .. A sad fan reaction "

While the group EXO Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 27) made headlines for the surprise marriage news, the article posted on the Christmas Naver intellectual last year is being reexamined.Chen also said on the official website, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together.I will always show you how to repay the love you have always given me, doing my best in my place without forgetting my gratitude, he said.Among them, the Online question posted on Christmas on the 25th of last month is a hot topic.One netizen wrote to Naver intellectuals, Is EXO Chen soon marriage true? Another netizen said, Thats bullshit.I dont know where you heard that nonsense.However, as the news of Chens marriage was reported, many netizens wrote under this Naver intellectual article, I have come to the Holy Land pilgrimage, Please let me pass this year, Let me win the lottery first prize and Let me succeed.The term pilgrimage to the Holy Land is used in Online. If the article posted on Online in the past turns out to be true, the netizens visit the past and ask for a comment.Kim So-jeong

While the group EXO Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 27) made headlines for the surprise marriage news, the article posted on the Christmas Naver intellectual last year is being reexamined.

Chen also said on the official website, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. “I will always show you how to repay the love you have always given me, doing my best in my place without forgetting my gratitude,” he said.

Among them, the Online question posted on Christmas on the 25th of last month is a hot topic. One netizen wrote to Naver intellectuals, “Is EXO Chen soon marriage true?” Another netizen said, “That’s bullshit. I don’t know where you heard that nonsense.”

However, as the news of Chen's marriage was reported, many netizens wrote under this Naver intellectual article, "I have come to the Holy Land pilgrimage", "Please let me pass this year", "Let me win the lottery first prize" and "Let me succeed". The term “pilgrimage to the Holy Land” is used in Online. If the article posted on Online in the past turns out to be true, the netizens visit the past and ask for a comment.

Kim So-jeong