'Beasts who want to catch straws' Jeon Do-yeon X Jung Woo-sung, first Acting co-work testimony?

The production briefing session of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep was held at Megabox Seongsu branch in Seongdong-gu, Seoul on January 13th.On this day, Jung Woo-sung was the first acting co-work with Jeon Do-yeon at the production briefing session. I felt like a friendly fellow friend because I had seen it since my debut.I was very happy to be at the scene, he said.#Jeon Do-yeon #Jung Woo-sung # BEASTSCLAWINGATSTRAWS #Production briefing sessionmin jin-kyung

The Production briefing session of the movie 'The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep' was held at Megabox Seongsu branch in Seongdong-gu, Seoul on January 13th.

On this day, Jung Woo-sung was the first Acting co-work with Jeon Do-yeon at the Production briefing session. "I felt like a friendly fellow friend because I had seen it since my debut. I was very happy to be at the scene," he said.

#Jeon Do-yeon #Jung Woo-sung # BEASTSCLAWINGATSTRAWS #Production briefing session

min jin-kyung