"The most powerful" Lee Sung-kyung "My first place? The Energy is the same from morning to evening."

Lee Seong-gyeong cited extraordinary Energy as one of his merits.In SBS Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time broadcast on January 6, SBS New Moon TV drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 starring Actors Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop appeared as guests.On this day, Lee Sung-kyung explained his first place by explaining his daughter, Cha Eun-jae, who only plays first place in the play.Im tired of shooting the emergency room, but a friend named Soju-yeon came and said, I think youre really amazing.How do you have the same Energy in the morning and evening? Even if the Energy is low, I have to take a rest by raising it quickly.In particular, this work is physical, exercise, and mind, and I joined in a healthy state.Ahn Hyo-seop, who plays Seo Woo-jin, who has been living hard on his fathers debt and student loans in the drama, said, I listen to people well.Choi Seung Hye

Lee Seong-gyeong cited extraordinary Energy as one of his merits.

In SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' broadcast on January 6, SBS New Moon TV drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' starring Actors Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop appeared as guests.

On this day, Lee Sung-kyung explained his first place by explaining his daughter, Cha Eun-jae, who only plays first place in the play. “I’m tired of shooting the emergency room, but a friend named Soju-yeon came and said, ‘I think you’re really amazing. "How do you have the same Energy in the morning and evening?" "Even if the Energy is low, I have to take a rest by raising it quickly. In particular, this work is physical, exercise, and mind, and I joined in a healthy state.

Ahn Hyo-seop, who plays Seo Woo-jin, who has been living hard on his father's debt and student loans in the drama, said, "I listen to people well.

Choi Seung Hye