'Choi Fata' Ahn Hyo-seop "originally house-turner, trying to get out"

Ahn Hyo-seop reveals the side of the house stoneLee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop appeared on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time (hereinafter referred to as the Choi Fata) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th to communicate with listeners.They both say they raise Cat, but I wonder if they are usually tended to be house-goers and house-goers, one listener told Ahn Hyo-seop and Lee Sung-kyung.I lived in my home, but Im trying to get out as much as I can these days, said Ahn Hyo-seop.When I stay home, my close siblings call me Sister, Im hungry, Lee Sung-kyung said, My sisters come to eat my mothers kimchi stew.Hwa-Jeong Choi also asked the two people, How many cats do you raise?When asked by Hwa-Jeong Choi, Lee Sung-kyung replied, I live with two.Ahn Hyo-seop said, I raise one, and then laughed again, adding, I am one.On the other hand, Choi Fata is broadcast every day from noon to 2 pm.

Ahn Hyo-seop reveals the side of the house stone

Lee Sung-kyung and Ahn Hyo-seop appeared on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time (hereinafter referred to as the Choi Fata) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th to communiCate with listeners.

“They both say they raise Cat, but I wonder if they are usually tended to be house-goers and house-goers,” one listener told Ahn Hyo-seop and Lee Sung-kyung.

“I lived in my home, but I’m trying to get out as much as I can these days,” said Ahn Hyo-seop.

“When I stay home, my close siblings call me ‘Sister, I’m hungry,’” Lee Sung-kyung said, “My sisters come to eat my mother’s kimchi stew.”

Hwa-Jeong Choi also asked the two people, "How many Cats do you raise?" When asked by Hwa-Jeong Choi, Lee Sung-kyung replied, "I live with two." Ahn Hyo-seop said, "I raise one," and then laughed again, adding, "I am one."

On the other hand, 'Choi Fata' is broadcast every day from noon to 2 pm.