Lee Si-young, Thank You to EXO Kai, which is full in 2019...'Urracha Mansuro's friendship

On the last day, Lee Si-young said to his instagram, Im... Kai all over.I would like to thank you again for my huge stake in Insta and give you a thank you to Kai fans.Thanks to last years British memories, I miss it so much.I have to eat with Kai and leave a certification shot # 2019 best Nine # 2020 is also going to be a fight. Lee Si-young in the public photo is watching a statue in the UK with group EXO member Kai or eating rice.The netizens said, I am a Kai fan, but now I have my sister Chai Rong in my arms.I always cheer for you ~ I was glad to see you receive the award yesterday Hehet , I was late but congratulate Mansour team!I saw it because of Kai, but I was so excited about Chai Rong, who has a beautiful face and heart. Happy New Year in 2020 and always happy! Meanwhile, Lee Si-young appeared with EXO Kai in KBS 2TV entertainment program Ura Cha Mansuro.

On the last day, Lee Si-young said to his instagram, "I'm... Kai all over. I would like to Thank You again for my huge stake in Insta and give you a Thank You to Kai fans. Thanks to last year's British memories, I miss it so much. I have to eat with Kai and leave a certification shot # 2019 best Nine # 2020 is also going to be a fight. "

Lee Si-young in the public photo is watching a statue in the UK with group EXO member Kai or eating rice.

The netizens said, "I am a Kai fan, but now I have my sister Chai Rong in my arms. I always cheer for you ~ I was glad to see you receive the award yesterday Hehet ', "I was late but congratulate Mansour team! I saw it because of Kai, but I was so excited about Chai Rong, who has a beautiful face and heart. Happy New Year in 2020 and always happy! "

Meanwhile, Lee Si-young appeared with EXO Kai in KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Ura Cha Mansuro'.