Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun "Every time I watch EXO Suho, I'm lovely and pretty, I'm heart-eyed" ('Section TV')

Group Super Junior member Cho Kyuhyun and EXO member Suho were divided into Gwynflen.In MBC Section TV Entertainment Communication broadcasted on the night of the 9th, Cho Kyuhyun and Suhos interview returned to musical laughing man got on the air.The Smiling Man was re-created based on Victor Hugos novel, which Suho introduced to Gwynflen, with a bizarre tear in the mouth and always smiling face even if it is still.Cho Kyuhyun added that Gwinplen is a meaningful work that confronts other truths and tries to change the world.What about the double cast impression?Suho said he expected it to be fun to see the casting table, and Cho Kyuhyun said, I thought I could do a good job of returning to musical music in three and a half years.I am actually lovely and so beautiful every time I see Suho, and my eyes are hearts and I look at them. How lovely are fans and performers?Suho introduced the musical number Can It Bee as a song that expresses a mind that is expected and confused by being attracted.Cho Kyuhyun said, It is a song that expresses a determination after deciding to change the world.Cho Kyuhyun has recently been transformed into several characters in the cable channel tvN Shin Seo Yugi 7 and received great love.Cho Kyuhyun said that actor Bae Yong-joons makeup is the most memorable. In fact, I did not make a star, but it is just funny.I heard that there are many people who use it as a chat application profile. Finally, Cho Kyuhyun said, In January, please join the smiling man. Suho said, I hope you will come and see a lot of performances and get a good energy.

group Super Junior member Cho Kyuhyun and EXO member Suho were divided into Gwynflen.

In MBC 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' broadcasted on the night of the 9th, Cho Kyuhyun and Suho's interview returned to musical 'laughing man' got on the air.

"The Smiling Man" was re-created based on Victor Hugo's novel, which Suho introduced to Gwynflen, "with a bizarre tear in the mouth and always smiling face even if it is still." Cho Kyuhyun added that "Gwinplen is a meaningful work that confronts other truths and tries to change the world."

What about the double cast impression? Suho said he expected it to be fun to see the casting table, and Cho Kyuhyun said, "I thought I could do a good job of returning to musical music in three and a half years." "I am actually lovely and so beautiful every time I see Suho, and my eyes are hearts and I look at them. How lovely are fans and performers?"

Suho introduced the musical number 'Can It Bee' as "a song that expresses a mind that is expected and confused by being attracted". Cho Kyuhyun said, "It is a song that expresses a determination after deciding to change the world."

Cho Kyuhyun has recently been transformed into several characters in the cable channel tvN 'Shin Seo Yugi 7' and received great love. Cho Kyuhyun said that actor Bae Yong-joon's makeup is the most memorable. "In fact, I did not make a star, but it is just funny. I heard that there are many people who use it as a chat application profile. "

Finally, Cho Kyuhyun said, "In January, please join the 'smiling man'." Suho said, "I hope you will come and see a lot of performances and get a good energy."