Suga Man 3' Kim Jung-min "Actor Jung Woo-sung opened up as I opened it" confidence

Suga Man 3 Kim Jung-min shrugged off the shoulder, saying he opened the solid road of Actor Jung Woo-sung.Kim Jung-min, a singer of the Sad Covenant Ceremony, appeared in the JTBC Suga Man 3s special feature on the afternoon of the 31st.Kim Jung-min said, I almost cast in the famous drama because of my good looks? He said, It was about the time I finished my first album after debuting with my face.Kim Jung-min said, After seeing the director, I told the company, This is not the way I will go.Ill only play music, so dont talk about Drama.Yoo Jae-seok, who heard this, said, Is Kim Jung-min not cast and Jung Woo-sung was cast?Kim Jung-min laughed, saying, Judgment is your freedom, but Kim Jung-min opened the solid road of Actor Jung Woo-sung.

Suga Man 3 Kim Jung-min shrugged off the shoulder, saying he opened the solid road of Actor Jung Woo-sung.

Kim Jung-min, a singer of the Sad Covenant Ceremony, appeared in the JTBC Suga Man 3's special feature on the afternoon of the 31st.

Kim Jung-min said, "I almost cast in the famous Drama because of my good looks?" He said, "It was about the time I finished my first album after debuting with my face."

Kim Jung-min said, "After seeing the director, I told the company, 'This is not the way I will go. I’ll only play music, so don’t talk about Drama.”

Yoo Jae-seok, who heard this, said, "Is Kim Jung-min not cast and Jung Woo-sung was cast?" Kim Jung-min laughed, saying, "Judgment is your freedom," but "Kim Jung-min opened the solid road of Actor Jung Woo-sung."