'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' Youn Yuh-jung "Jeon Do-yeon, rehearsal is like a real battle...

Actor Youn Yuh-jung told of Jeon Do-yeons passion for Acting.On the morning of the 13th, a production report of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox Seongsu in Seongdong-gu, Seoul.On the spot, director Kim Yong-hoon, Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun Bin and Jungaram attended and told stories about the work.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a film about the crime of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Above all, the film is attracting attention with a lot of Acting actors such as Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Jung Man-sik, Yoon Jae-moon and Jin Kyung.It is noteworthy what will happen in the process of taking money bags and how amazing the confrontation will be.On the day, Jeon Do-yeon was named as a toxic enthusiastic actor on the set.In response, Youn Yuh-jung said, Rehearsal is like a real game. He said, If you decided to do rehearsal, you should do like rehearsal.(In the Acting of Jeon Do-yeon) I fell down really and got hurt during the rehearsal, its not passion, its reckless, she laughed.Especially in the movie trailer, Jeon Do-yeon is attracted to the scene where he hits the glass bottle toward the opponent Actor.I was scared, but I thought it would be better to do it at once, even if it was uncomfortable with each other, said Jeon Do-yeon.Then Youn Yuh-jung recalled the time of the film Maid shooting in the past and said, I thought I was going to go to the eardrums to slap me at once.So, Jeon Do-yeon said, The coach asked me to go at once, and I asked him to break the graceful head of the teacher at once.I tried to do it at once because I think I will continue to hit it. The animals that want to catch straw are scheduled to open on February 12th.Beasts who want to catch straw production presentation Youn Yuh-jung X Jeon Do-yeon extraordinary chemistry

Actor Youn Yuh-jung told of Jeon Do-yeon's passion for Acting.

On the morning of the 13th, a production report of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox Seongsu in Seongdong-gu, Seoul. On the spot, director Kim Yong-hoon, Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun Bin and Jungaram attended and told stories about the work.

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a film about the crime of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.

Above all, the film is attrActing attention with a lot of Acting Actors such as Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Jung Man-sik, Yoon Jae-moon and Jin Kyung. It is noteworthy what will happen in the process of taking money bags and how amazing the confrontation will be.

On the day, Jeon Do-yeon was named as a toxic enthusiastic Actor on the set. In response, Youn Yuh-jung said, "rehearsal is like a real game." He said, "If you decided to do rehearsal, you should do like rehearsal. (In the Acting of Jeon Do-yeon) I fell down really and got hurt during the rehearsal, it's not passion, it's reckless," she laughed.

Especially in the movie trailer, Jeon Do-yeon is attracted to the scene where he hits the glass bottle toward the opponent Actor. "I was scared, but I thought it would be better to do it at once, even if it was uncomfortable with each other," said Jeon Do-yeon.

Then Youn Yuh-jung recalled the time of the film "Maid" shooting in the past and said, "I thought I was going to go to the eardrums to slap me at once." So, Jeon Do-yeon said, "The coach asked me to go at once, and I asked him to break the graceful head of the teacher at once. I tried to do it at once because I think I will continue to hit it. "

The animals that want to catch straw are scheduled to open on February 12th.

'Beasts who want to catch straw' production presentation Youn Yuh-jung X Jeon Do-yeon extraordinary chemistry