"Zipuragirado" Jung Woo-sung "Meeting with Jeon Do-yeon, Not Just Waiting for One" (Midnight)

In SBS Full Entertainment Midnight broadcast on the 22nd, the main characters of the movie The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon) who wants to catch the straw, which is about to be released in February, were interviewed by Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung Jung Hyun Bin.The brutes who want to catch straw is attracting attention as the first meeting between Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung.Jeon Do-yeon said, I am so glad to have taken it now. Jung Woo-sung said, I saw a lot of people telling me, and I thought, This was not my own personal waiting.Its an honor, with Jeon Do-yeon. So, Jeon Do-yeon laughed with his unique charming reaction, saying, Why are you doing this?I thought there were a lot of things I didnt see, I want to see you again at the movie scene, Jeon Do-yeon said of his breathing with Jung Woo-sung.Jung Woo-sung said, I thought that it would be difficult for me to personally look at the filmography and characters of Jeon Do-yeon, but I hope that I will have time to complete Jeon Do-yeon while playing a lighter role.Jeon Do-yeon responded, Thank you, its really touching, and Jung Woo-sung said, What did I say, now?Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung played a game of Lee Shin-jung to confirm Chemie, not Chemie, but Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung chose the opposite words as champon, jajang, day and night to make the scene into a laughing sea.However, Thriller vs Melody both cited Melo and raised expectations for later melodrama.Meanwhile, The Beasts Who Want to Hold the Spray is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.Photo: SBS broadcast capture

In sbs 'Full Entertainment Midnight' broadcast on the 22nd, the main characters of the movie 'The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon) who wants to catch the straw', which is about to be released in February, were interviewed by Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung Jung Hyun Bin.

The 'brutes who want to catch straw' is attracting attention as the first meeting between Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung.

Jeon Do-yeon said, "I am so glad to have taken it now." Jung Woo-sung said, "I saw a lot of people telling me, and I thought, 'This was not my own personal waiting.' "It's an honor, with Jeon Do-yeon." So, Jeon Do-yeon laughed with his unique charming reaction, saying, "Why are you doing this?"

"I thought there were a lot of things I didn't see, I want to see you again at the movie scene," Jeon Do-yeon said of his breathing with Jung Woo-sung.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I thought that it would be difficult for me to personally look at the filmography and characters of Jeon Do-yeon, but I hope that I will have time to complete Jeon Do-yeon while playing a lighter role."

Jeon Do-yeon responded, "Thank you, it's really touching," and Jung Woo-sung said, "What did I say, now?"

Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung played a game of Lee Shin-jung to confirm Chemie, not Chemie, but Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung chose the opposite words as "champon", "jajang", "day" and "night" to make the scene into a laughing sea. However, 'Thriller vs Melody' both cited "Melo" and raised expectations for later melodrama.

Meanwhile, "The Beasts Who Want to Hold the Spray" is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.

Photo: sbs broadcast capture