'Zipuragirado' Jung Ga-ram "shocked by serious Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung"

Jung Ga-ram confessed that he was shocked to see his seniors such as Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung.Actor Jung Ga-ram expressed his feelings with Actor Youn Yuh-jung, Jeon Do-yeon, and Jung Woo-sung at the production meeting of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (hereinafter, even a straw) held at Megabox Holy Water at 11 am on January 13.I read the whole thing, but I am so nervous because I usually have my respects with my teachers, Jung Ga-ram said. I was nervous enough to shake my hands.Jung Ga-ram said, I took the shot with Shin Hyun-bin, and I went to implement the first shot.Jeon Do-yeon was also very surprised, he said. I thought about the relaxed figure in the field, but he was seriously involved.I thought it was a great thing when I saw you seriously from the time you were dressed up. I was shocked at that time.Meanwhile, the film The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep Lag (director Kim Yong-hoon), starring Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Jung Man-sik, Jin Kyung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jung Ga-ram, is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst hantang to take on the money bag, the last chance of their lives.Opened February 12.Park Beautiful / Lee Jaeha

Jung Ga-ram confessed that he was shocked to see his seniors such as Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung.

Actor Jung Ga-ram expressed his feelings with Actor Youn Yuh-jung, Jeon Do-yeon, and Jung Woo-sung at the production meeting of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (hereinafter, even a straw) held at Megabox Holy Water at 11 am on January 13.

"I read the whole thing, but I am so nervous because I usually have my respects with my teachers," Jung Ga-ram said. "I was nervous enough to shake my hands."

Jung Ga-ram said, "I took the shot with Shin Hyun-bin, and I went to implement the first shot. Jeon Do-yeon was also very surprised, "he said." I thought about the relaxed figure in the field, but he was seriously involved. I thought it was "a great thing" when I saw you seriously from the time you were dressed up. "I was shocked at that time."

Meanwhile, the film "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep Lag" (director Kim Yong-hoon), starring Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Jung Man-sik, Jin Kyung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jung Ga-ram, is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst hantang to take on the money bag, the last chance of their lives. Opened February 12.

Park Beautiful / Lee Jaeha