"Zipuragirado" Jung Ga-ram and Shin Hyun-bin "respecting Jeon Do-yeon will, solid" (Midnight)

On SBS s Full Entertainment Midnight broadcast on the 22nd, the main characters of the movie The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon) were interviewed by Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung Jung Ga-ram Shin Hyun-bin.Jung Ga-ram said, I was actually worried, but I was rather comfortable because I have a lot of respectable seniors.Jung Ga-ram has revealed himself as a fan of Jeon Do-yeon since his debut.Jung Ga-ram said, Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to breathe like my senior this time. Jung Woo-sung said, I have to wait a long time.I met 25 years later, he replied and laughed.As for Shin Hyun-bin, I think I have a mask that can perform various acts. Jeon Do-yeon mentioned the transformation starring Shin Hyun-bin, saying, I thought (Shin Hyun-bin) was such a real character.I was so good at acting that I thought that Friend would be such a person.Shin Hyun-bin added: Youve been a real will on the field, and its been very solid - theres really a lot of fun memories left.Photo: SBS broadcast capture

On sbs 's' Full Entertainment Midnight' broadcast on the 22nd, the main characters of the movie 'The Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon)' were interviewed by Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung Jung Ga-ram Shin Hyun-bin.

Jung Ga-ram said, "I was actually worried, but I was rather comfortable because I have a lot of respectable seniors."

Jung Ga-ram has revealed himself as a fan of Jeon Do-yeon since his debut. Jung Ga-ram said, "Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to breathe like my senior this time." Jung Woo-sung said, "I have to wait a long time. I met 25 years later, "he replied and laughed.

As for Shin Hyun-bin, "I think I have a mask that can perform various acts." Jeon Do-yeon mentioned "the transformation" starring Shin Hyun-bin, saying, "I thought (Shin Hyun-bin) was such a real character. "I was so good at acting that I thought that Friend would be such a person."

Shin Hyun-bin added: "You've been a real will on the field, and it's been very solid - there's really a lot of fun memories left."

Photo: sbs broadcast capture