"Jeon Do-yeon, who does like a real game, is reckless beyond passion"

Actor Youn Yuh-jung said it was hard because of the reckless Jeon Do-yeon beyond passion.On the morning of the 13th, a crime thriller movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (directed by Kim Yong-hoon, produced by BA Entertainment and Megabox Central PlusM) was held at Megabox Seongsu, located in Wangsimniro 50, Seongdong-gu, Seoul.On this day, production briefing session includes Jeon Do-yeon of Yeonhee Station who seeks others to live a new life by erasing the past, Jung Woo-sung of Taeyoung Station, who is suffering from debts due to his lost lover, Youn Yuh-jung of Nomo Sunja Station, Shin Hyun-bin of the station, Jung Ga-ram of the illegal immigrant Jin Tae station, and director Kim Yong-hoon attended.Youn Yuh-jung said: Jeon Do-yeon was a rehearsal, but it was so hard to do it like a real game.Even though Jeon Do-yeon is a rehearsal, he flung me like a real battle. It seems reckless, not passion.I have been hard on me in the god who slapped me before. Jeon Do-yeon said: There was a scene in the past when I shot the Maid (10) of director Lim Sang-su, slapping teacher Youn Yuh-jung on the slap.I could not slap my teacher, so I put out some NG.At that time, he was very hard, but in this animals who want to catch straw, Mr. Youn Yuh-jung catches my hair.The animals that want to catch straws, based on the same novel by Sonne Kaske, are criminal dramas of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Jung Man-sik, Jin Kyung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jung Ga-ram, Park Ji-hwan, Kim Jun-han, Heo Dong Won, and Youn Yuh-jung.It will be released on February 12th.

Actor Youn Yuh-jung said it was "hard because of the reckless Jeon Do-yeon beyond passion."

On the morning of the 13th, a crime thriller movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (directed by Kim Yong-hoon, produced by BA Entertainment and Megabox Central PlusM) was held at Megabox Seongsu, located in Wangsimniro 50, Seongdong-gu, Seoul. On this day, Production briefing session includes Jeon Do-yeon of Yeonhee Station who seeks others to live a new life by erasing the past, Jung Woo-sung of Taeyoung Station, who is suffering from debts due to his lost lover, Youn Yuh-jung of Nomo Sunja Station, Shin Hyun-bin of the station, Jung Ga-ram of the illegal immigrant Jin Tae station, and director Kim Yong-hoon attended.

Youn Yuh-jung said: "Jeon Do-yeon was a rehearsal, but it was so hard to do it like a real game. Even though Jeon Do-yeon is a rehearsal, he flung me like a real battle. It seems reckless, not passion. I have been hard on me in the god who slapped me before. "

Jeon Do-yeon said: "There was a scene in the past when I shot the 'Maid' (10) of director Lim Sang-su, slapping teacher Youn Yuh-jung on the slap. I could not slap my teacher, so I put out some NG. At that time, he was very hard, but in this "animals who want to catch straw," Mr. Youn Yuh-jung catches my hair.

The animals that want to catch straws, based on the same novel by Sonne Kaske, are criminal dramas of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life. Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Jung Man-sik, Jin Kyung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jung Ga-ram, Park Ji-hwan, Kim Jun-han, Heo Dong Won, and Youn Yuh-jung. It will be released on February 12th.