'Zipuragirado' Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung and Couple Acting...I'm embarrassed and embarrassed"

Actor Jeon Do-yeon said the movie Animals Want to Hold a Jeep was a fresh crime.On the morning of the 13th, a report on the production of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold the Jeep at Megabox Seongsu branch in Seongsu-dong, Seoul was held.Director Kim Yong-hoon and Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun Bin and Jungaram attended.Jeon Do-yeon said, It could have been a crime, a genre, but the dramatic composition was fresh and the appearance of several people was new.I couldnt think of Yoons role as a teacher. Its a mystery because theres a reversal, she said.But Youn Yuh-jung shook his head, saying, Why did you do it?Jeon Do-yeon said, I was embarrassed and embarrassed to act together with Jung Woo-sung.I wanted to have never been Acting with Woosung while Acting in the field because it was familiar and old couple characters.It took me a while to adjust, and after I finished, I felt like I wanted to stay longer.Jung Woo-sung is preparing for his work as a director. He has already finished casting. Jeon Do-yeon asked Jung Woo-sung, I asked him if there is a role I can play.I am doing anything these days. He appealed to himself and laughed.The Animals, which want to catch straws, is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon said the movie Animals Want to Hold a Jeep was a fresh crime.

On the morning of the 13th, a report on the production of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold the Jeep at Megabox Seongsu branch in Seongsu-dong, Seoul was held. Director Kim Yong-hoon and Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun Bin and Jungaram attended.

Jeon Do-yeon said, "It could have been a crime, a genre, but the dramatic composition was fresh and the appearance of several people was new." “I couldn’t think of Yoon’s role as a teacher. It’s a mystery because there’s a reversal,” she said. But Youn Yuh-jung shook his head, saying, "Why did you do it?"

Jeon Do-yeon said, "I was embarrassed and embarrassed to act together with Jung Woo-sung. I wanted to have never been Acting with Woosung while Acting in the field because it was familiar and old Couple characters. “It took me a while to adjust, and after I finished, I felt like I wanted to stay longer.”

Jung Woo-sung is preparing for his work as a director. He has already finished casting. Jeon Do-yeon asked Jung Woo-sung, "I asked him if there is a role I can play. I am doing anything these days. "He appealed to himself and laughed.

The Animals, which want to catch straws, is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.