"Zipuragi" Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung, There are So Many Different Shapes" (Bae Chul-soo's Music Camp)

At the Bae Chul-soos Music Camp, Actor Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings for his first acting co-work with Jung Woo-sung.Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung appeared as guests on MBC FM4U Bae Chul-soos music camp which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.On February 12, he appeared together with the release of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray.On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, I was surprised that I never did an Acting with Jung Woo-sung. I just thought it was, but it was awkward to see it at the scene.But I got used to it very quickly, he said.I did not know when I was shooting, but when I started promoting the movie, I wanted to have another side that I did not know about Jung Woo-sung.There are a lot of different aspects. Jung Woo-sung has a lot of troubles and thoughts, and it doesnt just stop in curiosity, it seems to be good to see, said Jeon Do-yeon.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a film about the crime of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.It was based on the same novel by Japanese writer Sonne Kasuke.

At the Bae Chul-soo's Music Camp', Actor Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings for his first Acting co-work with Jung Woo-sung.

Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung appeared as guests on MBC FM4U Bae Chul-soo's music camp' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd. On February 12, he appeared together with the release of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray".

On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I was surprised that I never did an Acting with Jung Woo-sung. I just thought it was, but it was awkward to see it at the scene. But I got used to it very quickly," he said.

"I did not know when I was shooting, but when I started promoting the movie, I wanted to have another side that I did not know about Jung Woo-sung. There are a lot of different aspects. "

Jung Woo-sung has a lot of troubles and thoughts, and it doesn’t just stop in curiosity, it seems to be good to see,” said Jeon Do-yeon.

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a film about the crime of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag. It was based on the same novel by Japanese writer Sonne Kasuke.