'Zipuragi' Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung, a strong partner even if I miss words... Finish well" (VLove Live!)

Actor Jeon Do-yeon held up his hands in Jung Woo-sungs gesture.On the afternoon of the 21st, Naver V app was a movie talk VLove Live! of the movie Beasts Who Want to Hold a Jeep.Main actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Shin Hyun-bin, and Jeongaram talked.On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, I am glad to meet Jung Woo-sung now. I think I have met with a lot of actresses.I think Im almost the last one, he said.Jung Woo-sung then quipped numbly, Jeon Do-yeon is the beginning: in a new life, a new acting partner.So, Jeon Do-yeon laughed, This is why I can make a mistake, Jung Woo-sung makes a good finish.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a film about the crime of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.It is based on the novel by Japanese writer Sone Kasuke. It will be released on February 12th.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon held up his hands in Jung Woo-sung's gesture.

On the afternoon of the 21st, Naver V app was a movie talk VLove Live! of the movie "Beasts Who Want to Hold a Jeep". Main Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Shin Hyun-bin, and Jeongaram talked.

On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I am glad to meet Jung Woo-sung now." "I think I have met with a lot of actresses. I think I'm almost the last one," he said.

Jung Woo-sung then quipped numbly, "Jeon Do-yeon is the beginning: in a new life, a new acting partner."

So, Jeon Do-yeon laughed, "This is why I can make a mistake, Jung Woo-sung makes a good finish."

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a film about the crime of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag. It is based on the novel by Japanese writer Sone Kasuke. It will be released on February 12th.