Song Min-ho X Zion.T 'My major is Hip hop' watch-call swag two-shot

Group WINNER member Song Min-ho and singer Zion.T promoted the web entertainment program My Major is Hip Hop.Song Min-ho posted a picture on his instagram on January 22 with an article entitled My major is Hip hop Fun, Look.Inside the picture was a picture of Song Min-ho standing alongside Zion.T. Song Min-ho and Zion.T stare at the camera with a chic look.The two peoples full swag catches their eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded, Yes, I must see, It is handsome, and It is a visual that can not be seen.delay stock
Group WINNER member Song Min-ho and singer Zion.T promoted the web entertainment program My Major is Hip Hop.Song Min-ho posted a picture on his instagram on January 22 with an article entitled My major is Hip hop Fun, Look.Inside the picture was a picture of Song Min-ho standing alongside Zion.T. Song Min-ho and Zion.T stare at the camera with a chic look.The two peoples full swag catches their eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded, Yes, I must see, It is handsome, and It is a visual that can not be seen.delay stock

Group WINNER member Song Min-ho and singer Zion.T promoted the web entertainment program 'My Major is Hip hop'.

Song Min-ho posted a picture on his instagram on January 22 with an article entitled "My major is Hip hop 'Fun, Look".

Inside the picture was a picture of Song Min-ho standing alongside Zion.T. Song Min-ho and Zion.T stare at the camera with a chic look. The two people’s full swag catches their eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded, "Yes, I must see," "It is handsome," and "It is a visual that can not be seen."

delay stock