Son Na-eun, Apink Visual Proof Beautiful looks 'Shooted in a Sow Before Extinction'

Group Apink member Son Na-eun boasted a watery beautiful look.Son Na-eun posted a photo on his instagram on January 12 with an article entitled One fine day in winter.Inside the photo was a picture of Son Na-eun wearing a beanie and checkered coat; Son Na-eun smiles at the camera.Son Na-euns dissipating small face size catches the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded I love you, I am so beautiful and I thought it was a picture.delay stock

group Apink member Son Na-eun boasted a watery beautiful look.

Son Na-eun posted a photo on his instagram on January 12 with an article entitled "One fine day in winter".

Inside the photo was a picture of Son Na-eun wearing a beanie and checkered coat; Son Na-eun smiles at the camera. Son Na-eun's dissipating small face size catches the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "I love you", "I am so beautiful" and "I thought it was a picture".

delay stock