SM side "EXO Chen bride-to-be pregnancy, please look beautiful with responsibility"

Group EXO member Chen becomes Father with marriage.An official from SM Entertainment said on the 13th, EXO Chens bride-to-be is a pregnancy.However, since the bride-to-be is a non-entertainer, I hope that it is difficult to disclose specific parts such as the number of months and the date of schedule. He said, Please look at Chen with reponsibility. Earlier this day, Chen posted a handwritten letter through the official fan club community, saying, Blessing came to me, and I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are so desperate for me. Many netizens speculated that Chen and bride-to-be did not do pregnancy, and SM Entertainment officially acknowledged it.With this marriage and pregnancy news, Chen became the first EXO member to play a role as husband and father.After marriage, Chen is expected to be active.Chen was born in 1992 and is 29 years old in Korea this year. He made his debut solo album with April, and Flower and To You Loved last year.

Group EXO member Chen becomes Father with marriage.

An official from SM Entertainment said on the 13th, "EXO Chen's bride-to-be is a pregnancy. However, since the bride-to-be is a non-entertainer, I hope that it is difficult to disclose specific parts such as the number of months and the date of schedule. "He said," Please look at Chen with reponsibility. "

Earlier this day, Chen posted a handwritten letter through the official fan club community, saying, "Blessing came to me, and I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are so desperate for me. "

Many netizens speculated that Chen and bride-to-be did not do pregnancy, and SM Entertainment officially acknowledged it.

With this marriage and pregnancy news, Chen became the first EXO member to play a role as husband and Father. After marriage, Chen is expected to be active.

Chen was born in 1992 and is 29 years old in Korea this year. He made his debut solo album with "April, and Flower" and "To You Loved" last year.