sm "EXO Chen Wedding ceremony, Proceeds with Private... Bless you"

SM Entertainment said on the 13th that EXO member Chen met with a precious relationship and got married.The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony plans to attend the family only and pay respects.Finally, Chen will return to his work as an artist in the future, adding, I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.On the other hand, EXO member Chen delivered a letter to the official fan club community on the same day, along with marriage news and wifes pregnancy news.Chen said, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her life together.I will always show you how to repay the love you have always given me, doing my best in my place without forgetting my gratitude, he said.in-time

sm Entertainment said on the 13th that "EXO member Chen met with a precious relationship and got married."

"The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony plans to attend the family only and pay respects."

Finally, Chen will return to his work as an artist in the future, adding, "I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations."

On the other hand, EXO member Chen delivered a letter to the official fan club community on the same day, along with marriage news and wife's pregnancy news.

Chen said, “I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her life together. “I will always show you how to repay the love you have always given me, doing my best in my place without forgetting my gratitude,” he said.

in-time