SM Enter "EXO Chen marriage...the bride is a non-entertainer and marriage ceremony is private."

Chen, a member of the group EXO, uploads the marriage ceremony.As an artist, Chen will continue to work hard and reward him with a lot of blessings and congratulations, SM Entertainment said.Chen posted his hand letter to EXO fan club application Lisson on the day and announced the news.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, Chen said. I was worried and worried about what would happen because of this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and discuss with the members, especially the fans who are proud of me, a little early so that they would not be surprised by the sudden news.We have been blessed, he said. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and its members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was encouraged to be careful because I couldnt delay any more time, thinking about when and how to tell you, he added.I am deeply grateful to all the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news and who are too loving to me, Chen said.I will always show you how to do your best in place and repay the love you have sent me, without ever forgetting to thank you, he added.hereinafter SM Entertainment Admission SpecializationChen hand letterHello, this is Chen. I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.I will always show you how to thank you, always do your best in my place, and repay your love. Thank you always.

Chen, a member of the group EXO, uploads the marriage ceremony.

“As an artist, Chen will continue to work hard and reward him with a lot of blessings and congratulations,” SM Entertainment said.

Chen posted his hand letter to EXO fan club application Lisson on the day and announced the news. “I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together,” Chen said. “I was worried and worried about what would happen because of this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and discuss with the members, especially the fans who are proud of me, a little early so that they would not be surprised by the sudden news. “We have been blessed,” he said. “I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and its members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.” “I was encouraged to be Careful because I couldn’t delay any more time, thinking about when and how to tell you,” he added.

“I am deeply grateful to all the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news and who are too loving to me,” Chen said. “I will always show you how to do your best in place and repay the love you have sent me, without ever forgetting to thank you,” he added.

hereinafter SM Entertainment Admission Specialization

Chen hand letter

Hello, this is Chen. I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this. I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love. I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news. Then a blessing came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell. I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me. I will always show you how to thank you, always do your best in my place, and repay your love. Thank you always.