Sunmi, Sikh charm full pool... 'The End of the Wind King'

Singer Sunmi has emanated a chic charmSunmi posted a picture on his Instagram on the 29th without any comment.In the photo, there is a picture of Sunmi, who seems to sweep his head with one hand with a flash-on Camera in one hand.His expressionlessness, in particular, drew a chic appeal.Netizens responded that I am pretty today, I do not have an atmosphere joke and I will wait for my next album.Meanwhile, Sunmi released the album Nalari (LALALAY) in August last year.

Singer Sunmi has emanated a chic charm

Sunmi posted a picture on his Instagram on the 29th without any comment.

In the photo, there is a picture of Sunmi, who seems to sweep his head with one hand with a flash-on Camera in one hand. His expressionlessness, in particular, drew a chic appeal.

Netizens responded that "I am pretty today", "I do not have an atmosphere joke" and "I will wait for my next album".

Meanwhile, Sunmi released the album "Nalari (LALALAY)" in August last year.