Min Kyung Hoon "ideal type is Shin Se-kyung...Gugudan Sejeong is attractive"

Singer Min Kyung Hoon revealed the ideal type at SBS PowerFM (metropolitan area 107.7MHz) Kim Young-chuls PowerFM.On the 8th, Kim Young-chuls PowerFM featured Singer Min Kyung Hoon as a Rats Star for the light-year anniversary.Min Kyung Hoon was asked to rate his friendship with another ratty star with a star score (up to five).When Gugudan Sejeong came out, Min Kyung Hoon said, Three stars.As for Sejeong, Min Kyung Hoon said, I do not like to love a lot in broadcasting entertainment.I gave him three points because he was the one who came out. DJ Kim Young-chul asked, How is Mr. Sejeongs style (by reason)?Min Kyung Hoon replied, You are pretty and attractive.As for Singer Kim Hee-chul and his devoted Twice member Momo, he gave three stars, saying, I came out two or three times in Knowing Brother.Ive been in a triangular relationship with a music video, but later I think I like Kim Hee-chul, he added.DJ Kim Young-chul asked, Do you have any actual ideal type among entertainers?Min Kyung Hoon replied, I have said that Shin Se-kyung has been in the past.

Singer Min Kyung Hoon revealed the ideal type at SBS PowerFM (metropolitan area 107.7MHz) Kim Young-chul's PowerFM'.

On the 8th, Kim Young-chul's PowerFM featured Singer Min Kyung Hoon as a Rats Star for the light-year anniversary.

Min Kyung Hoon was asked to rate his friendship with another ratty star with a star score (up to five). When Gugudan Sejeong came out, Min Kyung Hoon said, "Three stars." As for Sejeong, Min Kyung Hoon said, "I do not like to love a lot in broadcasting entertainment. “I gave him three points because he was the one who came out.” DJ Kim Young-chul asked, “How is Mr. Sejeong’s style (by reason)?” Min Kyung Hoon replied, "You are pretty and attractive."

As for Singer Kim Hee-chul and his devoted Twice member Momo, he gave three stars, saying, "I came out two or three times in 'Knowing Brother'." “I’ve been in a triangular relationship with a music video, but later I think I like Kim Hee-chul,” he added.

DJ Kim Young-chul asked, "Do you have any actual ideal type among entertainers?" Min Kyung Hoon replied, "I have said that Shin Se-kyung has been in the past."