Min Kyung Hoon "Yoo Jae-Suk and Sejeong and MOMO? I don't know.ideal type is Shin Se-kyung" ('Chilpaem')

Singer Min Kyung Hoon boasted of his friendship with the Rats stars.Min Kyung Hoon appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM (hereinafter referred to as Tiel Faem) broadcast on the 8th.On this day, DJ Kim Young-chul mentioned Min Kyung Hoon as a rat, asking him to give a star according to his friendship with the rats.Min Kyung Hoon said, I have never met on the air and have never talked to you, he said of Yoo Jae-Suk, a representative of the rat star.As for Sejeong, he gave three stars, saying, I met in the arts. It is beautiful and attractive.Kim Hee-chul and his devoted TWICE MOMO gave three points, saying, I came to my brother.I also shot music videos, but I do not know, he said. I really liked Kim Hee-chul because there was a reversal, he laughed.Min Kyung Hoon, who continued his unstoppable talk, was honest about his ideal type as Shin Se-kyung and attracted attention.Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

Singer Min Kyung Hoon boasted of his friendship with the Rats stars.

Min Kyung Hoon appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' (hereinafter referred to as 'Tiel Faem') broadcast on the 8th.

On this day, DJ Kim Young-chul mentioned Min Kyung Hoon as a rat, asking him to give a star according to his friendship with the rats. Min Kyung Hoon said, "I have never met on the air and have never talked to you," he said of Yoo Jae-Suk, a representative of the rat star. As for Sejeong, he gave three stars, saying, "I met in the arts. It is beautiful and attractive."

Kim Hee-chul and his devoted TWICE MOMO gave three points, saying, "I came to my brother." "I also shot music videos, but I do not know," he said. "I really liked Kim Hee-chul because there was a reversal," he laughed.

Min Kyung Hoon, who continued his unstoppable talk, was honest about his ideal type as Shin Se-kyung and attracted attention.

Photos capture SBS broadcast screen