Min Kyung Hoon "Gugudan Sejeong is attractive.ideal type is Shin Se-kyung"

Singer Min Kyung Hoon appeared on the radio and mentioned the ideal type.Singer Min Kyung Hoon appeared on SBS PowerFM (played by Seoul and 107.7MHz) PowerFM of Kim Young-chul on the 8th.Min Kyung Hoon, who appeared as a ratty star on the day, was asked to score stars (up to five) to the extent of his friendship among other ratty stars.When Gugudan Sejeong came out, Min Kyung Hoon said, Three stars.On Sejeong, Min Kyung Hoon said, Do not do a lot of love lines in the broadcasting entertainment, but I do not remember well.I gave you three points because you were the one who came out. When DJ Kim Young-chul asked, How is Mr. Sejeongs style (reasonably)? Min Kyung Hoon said, Youre pretty and charming.Singer Kim Hee-chul and Twice member Momo who is in love with I came out two or three times in Knowing Brother, gave three stars.I came out as a triangle in music video, but later I came out as a favorite of Kim Hee-chul, he laughed.Finally, Kim Young-chul asked, Do you have an actual ideal type among entertainers? Min Kyung Hoon said, I told you before, but Shin Se-kyung.

Singer Min Kyung Hoon appeared on the radio and mentioned the ideal type.

Singer Min Kyung Hoon appeared on SBS PowerFM (played by Seoul and 107.7MHz) "PowerFM of Kim Young-chul" on the 8th.

Min Kyung Hoon, who appeared as a ratty star on the day, was asked to score stars (up to five) to the extent of his friendship among other ratty stars.

When Gugudan Sejeong came out, Min Kyung Hoon said, "Three stars." On Sejeong, Min Kyung Hoon said, "Do not do a lot of love lines in the broadcasting entertainment, but I do not remember well. I gave you three points because you were the one who came out. " When DJ Kim Young-chul asked, "How is Mr. Sejeong's style (reasonably)?" Min Kyung Hoon said, "You're pretty and charming."

Singer Kim Hee-chul and Twice member Momo who is in love with "I came out two or three times in 'Knowing Brother'," gave three stars. "I came out as a triangle in music video, but later I came out as a favorite of Kim Hee-chul," he laughed.

Finally, Kim Young-chul asked, "Do you have an actual ideal type among entertainers?" Min Kyung Hoon said, "I told you before, but Shin Se-kyung."