'Healthy Machine' Park Seo-joon' Chungmuro Blue Chip' Kim Da-mi's youth ... 'Itaewon Clath'

Itaewon Klath seeks Anbang as a hip youth rebellion, led by Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi.On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Klath production presentation was held at Conrad Hotel in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.Actor Park Seo-joon, Kim Da-mi, Yoo Jae-myung, Kwon Nara, Kim Seong-yoon and Jo Kwang-jin were present.Itaewon Clath, which is an original work of the popular webtoon of the same name, is a work that depicts the hip rebellion of youths who pursue freedom with their own values ​​in the small streets of Itaewon, which seems to have compressed the world.Im prepared to tell you a funny story, just as I always do, but Im nervous about how youll look at it, said Kim Seong-yoon, director of the team.Jo Kwang-jin, who wrote the drama script as a writer of the original work webtoon, said, There were many regrets in Remady when doing original work.This time, I was able to supplement that part. I also focused on detailing and three-dimensionally drawing the characters. Park Seo-joon plays Park Sae-ro, who has been suffering from seven years of hardships against the free atmosphere of Itaewon where First Love SuA lives after losing everything to a middle school graduate, and has made a Foa there with money he earned.Park Seo-joon, who has often appeared in roles that represent youth such as Youth Police and Ssammy Way, answered that he did not mean to do youthful water.I think I am enjoying a lot of youth in terms of expressing youth, he said. I also enjoyed original work rather than Choices because this work is a character representing youth, and I was curious about what I would like to express when the role of new is very attractive in original work.Thankfully, I think I was able to meet this opportunity by offering it first. Choices standards were not youth.I am trying to do well in the past, he added.Kim Da-mi plays the role of IQ 162s versatile genius Sosiopath and influenza Joyser, and is in close contact with Park Seo-joon as manager of Foa.2018Kim Da-mi, who won the 39th Blue Dragon Film Award for Best New Actress for the movie witch and emerged as a Chungmuro blue chip, will go to the first home room Theater Top Model through Itaewon Clath.I saw it first on Webtoon, but I saw it all in three hours, and it was as interesting as that and this character was not seen, so it would be fun to play it.Of course, it seems to be a lot of difficulties, but I became a Top Model because the director suggested that I could make my own joyser. Kwon Nara is divided into SuA, who became a career woman who grew up under the auspices of First Love by Park Sae-roi and his enemy, Jangga.Kwon Nara said, There was no Remady of SuA in the original work about SuA characters that cross the hate and realistic characters.The drama is well-melted with the Remady of SuA, and I tried to express the reality that had to change realistically as I grew up with the Remady of my childhood, he said.Kwon Nara, who left Fantasy O, who had been in the company since his debut in June, and nested in the A-man project to which Actor Lee Jong-suk belongs, said, What advice did you get from Lee Jong-suk? He said, Many managers, chiefs and staffs are helping not only your seniors at the company.In addition, I think were getting more help from seniors, fellow actors, coaches, and staff members who shoot together, he added.Park Seo-joon, Kim Da-mi and Kwon Nara will draw an intense triangle in Itaewon Clath.Park Seo-joon said, I was also nervous and excited because of the friends I met for the first time in this work.I know a lot of directors style, but I do a lot of reading.  Such things were done in the field.I cant breathe well with ten copies of the film done now, he said. I think my breathing was so good, and I think Ive been doing well from the beginning.Kim Da-mi said, I first met through this drama, but the scene is so fun and fun, and it is so good to act together, so breathing seems good.Were all working hard together, he said.Kwon Nara also said, It seemed to me that I could talk freely on the spot.I think it was a little more fun and comfortable to shoot because I saw my peer friends, so I got a lot of help. Yoo Jae-myung started with the paving carriage of Jongno-guldari in the turbulent era and played the role of Jang Dae-hee, chairman of the JangaYoo Jae-myung played the role of a 70-year-old man in this work and made a top model in the makeup.I think he looks around at me a lot, but not personally, so personally, it was a big top model to work.I think it will be wrinkled after I finish this work naturally because Im doing a special makeup.Park Seo-joon carefully asked about the audience rating of Itaewon Klath ahead of the first broadcast on the 31st. I hope it will be double digits once.Of course, I dont think our efforts are expressed in the ratings, even if they dont, and if thats enough, I think well have wings on it, he said.If you achieve 10%, I will try to have time to have a drink together by running Foa like Sanbam and making time with viewers. In addition, Park Seo-joon commented on the early observation point of Itaewon Clath, I do not think that the famous work will be much out of the original work because of the original work Yi Gi.Its likely to air a little bit on the original work, with a result similar to the original work at the beginning.The reason I was attracted to this drama was because I thought it was fun enough to feel the charm of expressing the role of Remady.I had taken a shot to express that part delicately. I am thinking that you will not be able to see the webtoon and have enough fun even if you watch the drama. On the other hand, Itaewon Clath will be broadcasted at 10:50 pm on the 31st.

Itaewon Klath’ seeks Anbang as a ‘hip’ youth rebellion, led by Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi.

On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBC's new gilt drama 'Itaewon Klath' production presentation was held at Conrad Hotel in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. Actor Park Seo-joon, Kim Da-mi, Yoo Jae-myung, Kwon Nara, Kim Seong-yoon and Jo Kwang-jin were present.

'Itaewon Clath', which is an original work of the popular webtoon of the same name, is a work that depicts the 'hip' rebellion of youths who pursue freedom with their own values ​​in the small streets of Itaewon, which seems to have compressed the world.

“I’m prepared to tell you a funny story, just as I always do, but I’m nervous about how you’ll look at it,” said Kim Seong-yoon, director of the team.

Jo Kwang-jin, who wrote the drama script as a writer of the original work webtoon, said, "There were many regrets in Remady when doing original work. This time, I was able to supplement that part. I also focused on detailing and three-dimensionally drawing the characters. "

Park Seo-joon plays Park Sae-ro, who has been suffering from seven years of hardships against the free atmosphere of Itaewon where First Love SuA lives after losing everything to a middle school graduate, and has made a 'Foa' there with money he earned.

Park Seo-joon, who has often appeared in roles that represent youth such as 'Youth Police' and 'Ssammy Way', answered that he did not mean to do youthful water.

"I think I am enjoying a lot of youth in terms of expressing youth," he said. "I also enjoyed original work rather than Choices because this work is a character representing youth, and I was curious about what I would like to express when the role of new is very attractive in original work. Thankfully, I think I was able to meet this opportunity by offering it first. Choices’ standards were not youth. I am trying to do well in the past, "he added.

Kim Da-mi plays the role of IQ 162's versatile genius Sosiopath and influenza Joyser, and is in close contact with Park Seo-joon as manager of 'Foa'.

2018 Kim Da-mi, who won the 39th Blue Dragon Film Award for Best New Actress for the movie 'witch' and emerged as a Chungmuro blue chip, will go to the first home room Theater Top Model through 'Itaewon Clath'.

“I saw it first on Webtoon, but I saw it all in three hours, and it was as interesting as that and this character was not seen, so it would be fun to play it. Of course, it seems to be a lot of difficulties, but I became a Top Model because the director suggested that I could make my own joyser. "

Kwon Nara is divided into SuA, who became a career woman who grew up under the auspices of 'First Love' by Park Sae-roi and his enemy, 'Jangga'.

Kwon Nara said, "There was no Remady of SuA in the original work about SuA characters that cross the hate and realistic characters. “The drama is well-melted with the Remady of SuA, and I tried to express the reality that had to change realistically as I grew up with the Remady of my childhood,” he said.

Kwon Nara, who left Fantasy O, who had been in the company since his debut in June, and nested in the A-man project to which Actor Lee Jong-suk belongs, said, "What advice did you get from Lee Jong-suk?" He said, "Many managers, chiefs and staffs are helping not only your seniors at the company."

“In addition, I think we’re getting more help from seniors, fellow Actors, coaches, and staff members who shoot together,” he added.

Park Seo-joon, Kim Da-mi and Kwon Nara will draw an intense triangle in 'Itaewon Clath'.

Park Seo-joon said, "I was also nervous and excited because of the Friends I met for the first time in this work. I know a lot of director's style, but I do a lot of reading. "" Such things were done in the field. “I can’t breathe well with ten copies of the film done now,” he said. “I think my breathing was so good, and I think I’ve been doing well from the beginning.”

Kim Da-mi said, "I first met through this drama, but the scene is so fun and fun, and it is so good to act together, so breathing seems good. “We’re all working hard together,” he said.

Kwon Nara also said, "It seemed to me that I could talk freely on the spot. I think it was a little more fun and comfortable to shoot because I saw my peer Friends, so I got a lot of help. "

Yoo Jae-myung started with the paving carriage of Jongno-guldari in the turbulent era and played the role of Jang Dae-hee, chairman of the "Janga"

Yoo Jae-myung played the role of a 70-year-old man in this work and made a Top Model in the makeup. “I think he looks around at me a lot, but not personally, so personally, it was a big Top Model to work. “I think it will be wrinkled after I finish this work naturally because I’m doing a special makeup.”

Park Seo-joon carefully asked about the audience rating of "Itaewon Klath" ahead of the first broadcast on the 31st. "I hope it will be double digits once. “Of course, I don’t think our efforts are expressed in the ratings, even if they don’t, and if that’s enough, I think we’ll have wings on it,” he said. If you achieve 10%, I will try to have time to have a drink together by running Foa like 'Sanbam' and making time with viewers. "

In addition, Park Seo-joon commented on the early observation point of 'Itaewon Clath', "I do not think that the famous work will be much out of the original work because of the original work Yi Gi. It's likely to air a little bit on the original work, with a result similar to the original work at the beginning. The reason I was attracted to this drama was because I thought it was fun enough to feel the charm of expressing the role of Remady. I had taken a shot to express that part delicately. I am thinking that you will not be able to see the webtoon and have enough fun even if you watch the drama. "

On the other hand, 'Itaewon Clath' will be broadcasted at 10:50 pm on the 31st.