Shin Se-kyung, New Year's first V-log, Beautiful look 'so pretty'

Actor Shin Se-kyung boasted of his flowers in his first V-log this year.On the 13th, Shin Se-kyung posted a video on his YouTube channel entitled Food more delicious in winter.Shin Se-kyung said, This is the first video in 2020! This time, I have been making a good day to make it with the ingredients that have reached the season.The uploaded video included the daily life of Shin Se-kyung, who makes apple tarts, mesin migratory soup, and steamed mussels, and was full of small but funny scenes from preparation of ingredients to making.Especially the brilliant Shin Se-kyungs Beautiful look caught the attention of the viewers, and shed a pure visual with a light makeup on her transparent skin without any blemishes.The fans who responded to this responded I think I will be heartbroken, I do not get tired of seeing it, I can be so beautiful.On the other hand, Shin Se-kyung played the lead role in MBC New Entrepreneur Goo Hae-ryong last September.
Actor Shin Se-kyung boasted of his flowers in his first V-log this year.On the 13th, Shin Se-kyung posted a video on his YouTube channel entitled Food more delicious in winter.Shin Se-kyung said, This is the first video in 2020! This time, I have been making a good day to make it with the ingredients that have reached the season.The uploaded video included the daily life of Shin Se-kyung, who makes apple tarts, mesin migratory soup, and steamed mussels, and was full of small but funny scenes from preparation of ingredients to making.Especially the brilliant Shin Se-kyungs Beautiful look caught the attention of the viewers, and shed a pure visual with a light makeup on her transparent skin without any blemishes.The fans who responded to this responded I think I will be heartbroken, I do not get tired of seeing it, I can be so beautiful.On the other hand, Shin Se-kyung played the lead role in MBC New Entrepreneur Goo Hae-ryong last September.

Actor Shin Se-kyung boasted of his flowers in his first V-log this year.

On the 13th, Shin Se-kyung posted a video on his YouTube channel entitled "Food more delicious in winter".

Shin Se-kyung said, "This is the first video in 2020! This time, I have been making a good day to make it with the ingredients that have reached the season."

The uploaded video included the daily life of Shin Se-kyung, who makes apple tarts, mesin migratory soup, and steamed mussels, and was full of small but funny scenes from preparation of ingredients to making.

Especially the brilliant Shin Se-kyung's Beautiful look caught the attention of the viewers, and shed a pure visual with a light makeup on her transparent skin without any blemishes.

The fans who responded to this responded "I think I will be heartbroken", "I do not get tired of seeing it", "I can be so beautiful".

On the other hand, Shin Se-kyung played the lead role in MBC 'New Entrepreneur Goo Hae-ryong' last September.