Sewan Park, a Friendly two-shot with a fever..."Have a good New Year's holiday."

Actor Sewan Park has delivered a warmer recent situation.Sewan Park posted two photos on his instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled Everyone have a good New Years holiday # Twice is no # hair change # fat fever.Sewan Park in the public photo is smiling brightly with a baby in the drama There is no twice.The netizens responded that I like to look so much, I wear cute clothes, Drama is so fun, and I have a good holiday for the actor.Sewan Park is appearing as a gold miner in MBC Drama There is no twice.Photo = Sewan Park SNS
Actor Sewan Park has delivered a warmer recent situation.Sewan Park posted two photos on his instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled Everyone have a good New Years holiday # Twice is no # hair change # fat fever.Sewan Park in the public photo is smiling brightly with a baby in the drama There is no twice.The netizens responded that I like to look so much, I wear cute clothes, Drama is so fun, and I have a good holiday for the actor.Sewan Park is appearing as a gold miner in MBC Drama There is no twice.Photo = Sewan Park SNS

Actor Sewan Park has delivered a warmer recent situation.

Sewan Park posted two photos on his instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled "Everyone have a good New Year's holiday # Twice is no # hair change # fat fever".

Sewan Park in the public photo is smiling brightly with a baby in the Drama 'There is no twice'.

The netizens responded that "I like to look so much," "I wear cute clothes, Drama is so fun," and "I have a good holiday for the actor."

Sewan Park is appearing as a gold miner in MBC Drama 'There is no twice'.

Photo = Sewan Park SNS