Seventeen and Baekhyun record "I will work hard this year"

Group Seventeen and EXO Baekhyun won the main prize at the 2020 Golden Disk Awards.On the afternoon of the 5th, 34th Golden Disk Awards with TikTalk awards were held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul.I did not have a chance to feel the New Year because I was preparing for the stage at the beginning of the year, but I came here today and received the prize, so we came to work hard last year and I feel like I feel it again.Seventeen added: We have already attended the Golden Disk Awards for the fifth time.I have been receiving a lot of love since my debut, and I feel grateful for that love once again. This year, our Seventeen will work hard to prepare for wonderful songs and performances, so please expect our fans to be very excited.Baekhyun did not attend the Awards for the reason of the schedule; Baekhyun said in a video, The first Solo album won the record category.I am sincerely grateful to many people who have loved us and our beloved EXOel. Please look forward to and love us in the future.

Group Seventeen and EXO Baekhyun won the main prize at the '2020 Golden Disk Awards'.

On the afternoon of the 5th, '34th Golden Disk Awards with TikTalk' Awards were held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul.

"I did not have a chance to feel the New Year because I was preparing for the stage at the beginning of the year, but I came here today and received the prize, so we came to work hard last year and I feel like I feel it again."

Seventeen added: "We have already attended the Golden Disk Awards for the fifth time. I have been receiving a lot of love since my debut, and I feel grateful for that love once again. " "This year, our Seventeen will work hard to prepare for wonderful songs and performances, so please expect our fans to be very excited."

Baekhyun did not attend the Awards for the reason of the schedule; Baekhyun said in a video, "The first Solo album won the record category. I am sincerely grateful to many people who have loved us and our beloved EXOel. Please look forward to and love us in the future. "