Running Man' Haha "Ignorance, son Dream Is Burned"

On SBS Running Man, Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk told the story of being humiliated by the sons.On the 26th broadcast Running Man, the Race of the Rat with Money Bag was held. The members talked about their New Years wishes one by one on New Years Day.Haha said, I will learn, and he wondered from the members. It was all for the first time. Dreamy thought Father was ignorant.I thought Father was good at English until he was five, but when he was six, it was all black, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk also revealed a similar experience: I read an English fairy tale book and one day the paper said, Do not read it Father now. Because of the pronunciation.I do not read English fairy tales after I was seven years old.

On SBS Running Man', Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk told the story of being humiliated by the sons.

On the 26th broadcast Running Man, the Race of the Rat with Money Bag was held. The members talked about their New Year's wishes one by one on New Year's Day.

Haha said, “I will learn,” and he wondered from the members. “It was all for the first time. Dreamy thought Father was ignorant. “I thought Father was good at English until he was five, but when he was six, it was all black,” he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk also revealed a similar experience: “I read an English fairy tale book and one day the paper said, ‘Do not read it Father now.’ Because of the pronunciation. I do not read English fairy tales after I was seven years old. "