Running Man' Jeon So-min, The Princess and the Matchmaker...Station art "marriage is not divorceable"

The Princess and the Matchmaker of Running Man Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan have been unveiled.On the afternoon of the 26th, SBS Running Man was broadcasted by members who watched the New Years Day in 2020.On this day, Jeon So-min was happy to say that Station arts attribution will come in 2020.I can meet the birth of a child as I come to my husbands seat, said Station art.My husbands position is the same as his younger age, and he has no kites and is likely to meet with older people.Yang Se-chan, who is showing chemistry as an official Running Man couple, was mentioned.Station art laughed, saying, Yang Se-chan is the same age, but yet the two of you are in a hurry to the Princess and the Matchmaker.Yang Se-chan asked, Is not it meaningful? He said, The two are the same age, but if they can not fall once they are attached, and if they marriage, they should not divorce. I have a type of attachment, but my grade is a little lower.On the other hand, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm on SBS.

The Princess and the Matchmaker of Running Man Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan have been unveiled.

On the afternoon of the 26th, SBS Running Man' was broadcasted by members who watched the New Year's Day in 2020.

On this day, Jeon So-min was happy to say that Station art's "attribution will come in 2020".

"I can meet the birth of a child as I come to my husband's seat," said Station art. “My husband’s position is the same as his younger age, and he has no kites and is likely to meet with older people.”

Yang Se-chan, who is showing chemistry as an official Running Man' couple, was mentioned. Station art laughed, saying, "Yang Se-chan is the same age, but yet the two of you are in a hurry to The Princess and the Matchmaker."

Yang Se-chan asked, "Is not it meaningful?" He said, "The two are the same age, but if they can not fall once they are attached, and if they marriage, they should not divorce." "I have a type of attachment, but my grade is a little lower."

On the other hand, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm on SBS.