"sister originally liked it..."Running Man' Kang Tae-oh, surprise Confessions on Jean So-min

Actor Kang Tae-oh, who starred in Running Man, plays stone fastball Confessions to Jeon So-min.SBS Running Man, which will be broadcasted on the 5th, will be released with the final race of Kang Film Festival following the last broadcast.In the previous filming, the members made a reasoning to find National Actor and Director, among which Kang Tae-oh suddenly told Jeon So-min, I originally liked it and suddenly made the Confessions excited about Jeon So-min.During the race, the two people who were together in a space continued the conversation as if they were awkward, and Kang Tae-oh said, I did not tell you because I was burdened.So, Jeon So-min could not hide his joy, and asked again, Did you see my Yondu makeup?Kang Tae-oh said, I saw all the dresses of Yondu. The true fanship was Confessions, and a strange airflow flowed between the two.Kang Tae-ohs fans confidence in Jeon So-min will be broadcast at 5 pm on May 5.

Actor Kang Tae-oh, who starred in Running Man', plays stone fastball Confessions to Jeon So-min.

sbs Running Man', which will be broadcasted on the 5th, will be released with the final Race of 'Kang Film Festival' following the last broadcast.

In the previous filming, the members made a reasoning to find 'National Actor' and 'Director', among which Kang Tae-oh suddenly told Jeon So-min, "I originally liked it" and suddenly made the Confessions excited about Jeon So-min.

During the Race, the two people who were together in a space continued the conversation as if they were awkward, and Kang Tae-oh said, "I did not tell you because I was burdened."

So, Jeon So-min could not hide his joy, and asked again, "Did you see my Yondu makeup?" Kang Tae-oh said, "I saw all the dresses of Yondu." The true fanship was Confessions, and a strange airflow flowed between the two.

Kang Tae-oh's fans' confidence in Jeon So-min will be broadcast at 5 pm on May 5.