Jeon So-min, fan Kang Tae-oh, "Can you marriage" point blank...Kang Tae-oh reaction? (Running Man')

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, the final race of Kangan Film Festival was drawn after the last time.On this day, Kang Tae-oh told Jeon So-min, I liked to be my sister originally. I was very attractive in Running Man.Jeon So-min said, It is good to have two hours and get out early, please lock the door so that no one can come in.Kang Tae-oh then caused a laugh by referring to the black history of Jeon So-min, saying, It was really funny when I sweated sideways.Did you see the Yondu makeup? asked Jeon So-min, who replied, I saw it all.So, Jeon So-min asked again, Can you marriage with such a woman? Kang Tae-oh added, Do not look at me burdenfully.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, the final Race of 'Kangan Film Festival' was drawn after the last time.

On this day, Kang Tae-oh told Jeon So-min, "I liked to be my sister originally." "I was very attractive in Running Man'."

Jeon So-min said, "It is good to have two hours and get out early, please lock the door so that no one can come in."

Kang Tae-oh then caused a laugh by referring to the black history of Jeon So-min, saying, "It was really funny when I sweated sideways."

"Did you see the Yondu makeup?" asked Jeon So-min, who replied, "I saw it all."

So, Jeon So-min asked again, "Can you marriage with such a woman?" Kang Tae-oh added, "Do not look at me burdenfully."