Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "son JiHo bans English language fairy tale book...because of pronunciation"

Seoul = = Running Man Yoo Jae-Suks ignored story to son JiHo is revealedOn SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted at 5 pm on the 26th, Yoo Jae-Suk made Confessions about the story that was ignored by son JiHo.In a recent shoot, the members had time to talk about their New Years commitment to New Years Day, when the grievances of two Father Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk with children were revealed.Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man, made other members wonder by revealing his desire to learn in the new year.Haha added, In fact, when the son dream was six years old, I realized that Father did not know English language well.Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Hahas story, sympathized greatly and said, I always read the English language fairy tale to son JiHo.But when I was seven years old, I said, Father, do not read now. He said, English language is not good, so I can not read it anymore.

Seoul = = Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk's ignored story to son JiHo is revealed

On SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted at 5 pm on the 26th, Yoo Jae-Suk made Confessions about the story that was ignored by son JiHo.

In a recent shoot, the members had time to talk about their New Year's commitment to New Year's Day, when the grievances of two Father Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk with children were revealed.

Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man', made other members wonder by revealing his desire to "learn in the new year". Haha added, "In fact, when the son dream was six years old, I realized that Father did not know English language well."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Haha's story, sympathized greatly and said, "I always read the English language fairy tale to son JiHo. But when I was seven years old, I said, 'Father, do not read now.' "He said," English language is not good, so I can not read it anymore. "