Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "My son JiHo is banned from 'English language language fairy tale book' Why?

The story of the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk being ignored by his son JiHo is revealed.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 26th, members will have time to talk about the New Years commitment on New Years Day.Here, the troubles of two fathers, Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who have children, are revealed and attract attention.Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man, made other members wonder by revealing his desire to learn in the new year on the broadcast.Haha said, In fact, when my son Dreamy was six years old, I realized that my father did not know English language language well.Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Hahas story, said, I always read English language language fairy tales to my son JiHo. When I was seven years old, he said, Do not read it now.I can not read it anymore because I have a bad English language language pronunciation. The story of two Fathers Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who can not be heard without tears, can be seen on Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 26th.

The story of the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk being ignored by his son JiHo is revealed.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 26th, members will have time to talk about the New Year's commitment on New Year's Day. Here, the troubles of two Fathers, Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who have children, are revealed and attract attention.

Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man, made other members wonder by revealing his desire to "learn in the new year" on the broadcast. Haha said, "In fact, when my son Dreamy was six years old, I realized that my Father did not know English language language well."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Haha's story, said, "I always read English language language fairy tales to my son JiHo. When I was seven years old, he said, 'Do not read it now.' I can not read it anymore because I have a bad English language language pronunciation. "

The story of 'two Fathers' Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who can not be heard without tears, can be seen on Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 26th.