Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "was banned from fairy tale book by son JiHo"

Yoo Jae-Suk will unveil the story of being ignored by son JiHo on SBS Running Man which will be broadcasted at 5 pm on the 26th.In the recent filming, the members had time to talk about the New Years pledge on New Years Day.The grievances of two Father Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who have children, have been revealed.Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man, made other members wonder by revealing his desire to learn in the new year.Haha added, In fact, when the son Dream was six years old, I realized that Father did not know English well.Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Hahas story, sympathized greatly and said, I have always read English fairy tales to son JiHo.When I was seven, I heard that Father said, Dont read it now. I cant read it anymore because I dont have a good English pronunciation.

Yoo Jae-Suk will unveil the story of being ignored by son JiHo on SBS Running Man' which will be broadcasted at 5 pm on the 26th.

In the recent filming, the members had time to talk about the New Year's pledge on New Year's Day.

The grievances of two Father Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who have children, have been revealed. Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man', made other members wonder by revealing his desire to "learn in the new year".

Haha added, "In fact, when the son Dream was six years old, I realized that Father did not know English well."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Haha's story, sympathized greatly and said, "I have always read English fairy tales to son JiHo. When I was seven, I heard that Father said, “Don’t read it now.” I can’t read it anymore because I don’t have a good English pronunciation.”