Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "son JiHo says 'Don't read fairy tales'"

In Running Man, comedian Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the story of being ignored by son JiHo.According to SBS on the 26th, members had time to talk about the New Years pledge on New Years Day in the recent SBS entertainment program Running Man recording.The grievances of two Father Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who have children, have been revealed.Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man, expressed his desire to learn in the new year and made other members wonder.Haha added, In fact, when the son dream was six years old, I realized that Father did not know English well.Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Hahas story, sympathized greatly and said, I have always read English fairy tales to son JiHo.But when I was seven, I said, Father, dont read it now. I can not read it anymore because I have a bad English pronunciation. The story of Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk is broadcast at 5 pm on the day.

In Running Man', comedian Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the story of being ignored by son JiHo.

According to SBS on the 26th, members had time to talk about the New Year's pledge on New Year's Day in the recent SBS entertainment program Running Man' recording. The grievances of two Father Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk, who have children, have been revealed.

Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man', expressed his desire to "learn in the new year" and made other members wonder. Haha added, "In fact, when the son dream was six years old, I realized that Father did not know English well."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Haha's story, sympathized greatly and said, "I have always read English fairy tales to son JiHo. But when I was seven, I said, "Father, don't read it now." I can not read it anymore because I have a bad English pronunciation. "

The story of Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk is broadcast at 5 pm on the day.