Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Rookie award Grand prize Awards, Complete All Award Lineup"

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, I finally finished the lineup.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast today (19th), was featured in Card, Im Going to Change Now featuring actors Kang Han-na, Geum Sae-rok, Park Cho-long and Lee Ju-young, and the members gathered together before the appearance of the guest to talk about the current situation.Yoo Jae-Suk, who received the Rookie Award at the end of last years SBS Entertainment Grand Prize and MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize, appeared in the members era.I didnt expect it, but yesterday I won the Rookie Award, I finally finished all the top line-ups, he said, delighted.Haha then said: Its still one short.Its an SNS star award (which Lee Kwang-soo received), and Yoo Jae-Suk replied, I envy the popular star award, which somewhat embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo.Ji Suk-jin, who received the right awards at SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, said, Your GFriend cried and you did not cry.The GFriend of Yang Se-chan he mentioned is Jeon So-min, a love line opponent of Yang Se-chan in Running Man.Haha said, Yang Se-chan took off at the dinner party and said, Now I will do what my heart tells me.Meanwhile, according to the Korea Institute for Corporate Reputation, Yoo Jae-Suk ranked first in brand reputation in January 2020, an entertainment broadcasting company.SBS broadcast capture, DB
Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, I finally finished the lineup.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast today (19th), was featured in Card, Im Going to Change Now featuring actors Kang Han-na, Geum Sae-rok, Park Cho-long and Lee Ju-young, and the members gathered together before the appearance of the guest to talk about the current situation.Yoo Jae-Suk, who received the Rookie Award at the end of last years SBS Entertainment Grand Prize and MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize, appeared in the members era.I didnt expect it, but yesterday I won the Rookie Award, I finally finished all the top line-ups, he said, delighted.Haha then said: Its still one short.Its an SNS star award (which Lee Kwang-soo received), and Yoo Jae-Suk replied, I envy the popular star award, which somewhat embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo.Ji Suk-jin, who received the right awards at SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, said, Your GFriend cried and you did not cry.The GFriend of Yang Se-chan he mentioned is Jeon So-min, a love line opponent of Yang Se-chan in Running Man.Haha said, Yang Se-chan took off at the dinner party and said, Now I will do what my heart tells me.Meanwhile, according to the Korea Institute for Corporate Reputation, Yoo Jae-Suk ranked first in brand reputation in January 2020, an entertainment broadcasting company.SBS broadcast capture, DB

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, "I finally finished the lineup."

The SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcast today (19th), was featured in 'Card, I'm Going to Change Now' featuring actors Kang Han-na, Geum Sae-rok, Park Cho-long and Lee Ju-young, and the members gathered together before the appearance of the guest to talk about the current situation.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who received the Rookie award at the end of last year's SBS entertainment Grand prize and MBC Broadcasting entertainment Grand prize, appeared in the members' era. "I didn't expect it, but yesterday I won the Rookie award, I finally finished all the top line-ups," he said, delighted.

Haha then said: "It's still one short. "It's an SNS star award (which Lee Kwang-soo received), and Yoo Jae-Suk replied, "I envy the popular star award," which somewhat embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo.

Ji Suk-jin, who received the right Awards at SBS entertainment Grand prize, said, "Your GFriend cried and you did not cry." The GFriend of Yang Se-chan he mentioned is Jeon So-min, a love line opponent of Yang Se-chan in Running Man'. Haha said, "Yang Se-chan took off at the dinner party and said, 'Now I will do what my heart tells me.'"

Meanwhile, according to the Korea Institute for Corporate Reputation, Yoo Jae-Suk ranked first in brand reputation in January 2020, an entertainment broadcasting company.

SBS broadcast capture, DB